How We Met Again

Friday came quickly and I was headed to the library to study. I grabbed my book and took the long way to the library.
There were a couple of students studying also, three by the computers and 5 more by the round tables.

I took a seat in the corner by the computer charging my cellphone.
"Hey" a voice said interrupting my studies.
I glanced up and rolled my eyes, of course it was him.

Trent flipped the chair around as he rest his forearm on the back. From my peripheral vision, he was staring at me intently.
He watched as I mouth the words while reading. A few more minutes passed until I looked at his annoying face.

"What do you want?" I groaned out of  frustration slamming my book shut.

"Shhhh" the librarian hissed glaring at me. I gave her an apologetic smile.

"You know exactly what I want"
"No. Please enlighten me" I asked giving him my full attention.
"You-" I rolled my eyes.
He paused then continued.

"About the other day-" he trailed off.

His voice annoyed me to the core. I glared at him with hate.

"Oh you mean the time you threatened me or the time you tried to intimidate me to do whatever you wanted?

I can't seem to remember which one. Please. Tell me!"

"Well someone's cranky today" he joked tapping his ring on the table, that was placed on his index finger, in a tap tap rhythm.

"Why can't you find someone else to do it? Someone who doesn't want to punch you every time she sees you" I barked at him as I began packing up my belongings. Not caring about the glare the librarian was giving me.

"You look nerdy smart. I can tell you know your stuff"

"You're such an ass. That didn't even make sense, nerdy smart? " I said storming out the library.

The nerve of this guy! Was this seriously his way of asking me to tutor him?

"So will you help me?" He pleaded catching up to me due his long legs.

I checked my cellphone, for messages from my Brother or Melanie, ignoring his presence.

He spun me around stopping me in my tracks and snatched my phone out my hands, he held it high above my head.

A maniacal grin was plastered on his face.

"Give it back" my face grew red trying to reach for it knowing I couldn't.

We stood outside the library doors. His physique was the size of the doorway. He was at his full height maybe six feet tall or more. Usually he was either leaning over talking to me or slouching.

He tucked his hair behind his ears before speaking.
"Listen shorty-"
I cut him off.
"For crying out loud. I'm not doing it and I'm not short.

Five-six is average you jerk. And give me back my phone!"

I hissed all in one breath.

He lowered his hand with the phone as if he was going to give it to me, but only as I reached for it again he drew back hovering the device over my head.

I was fuming.

"You're so-"

"Sexy. Hot. Handsome. Great in bed"

"Infuriating!" I finished off

"This will be a whole lot easier if you just agree to help me Kendra"

"Who the hell is Kendra?" The idiot didn't even have the nerve to get my name correct.

"I'm just kidding. Kathrine?"

I arched my brow.

"No no no Stacy?"
"No"
"Jennifer?"
"Do I look like a Jennifer to you!?"
"Not really Jennifer's are usually hot" he smirked.

Asshole

"Wait I got it Melanie!"  He snapped his finger  and smiled.
"You have to be kidding me"

I hated him even more.

"No you dumb moron"

"Kenny?" I wanted to face palm myself or even better slap this blonde idiot in the face.

"Wait! Isn't Melanie your friend with the huge ass?" He chuckled staring down at me.

That was the last straw.

From being disrespected to being annoyed all at the same time.

I took his nipple and twisted it hard.

He hunched over hollering out in pain. I snatched my phone from his hand and walked away.

I turned around from down the hall and spoke.

"The answer is no! What don't you understand" I continued my walk of triumph through the exit of the school.

He didn't call after me, stop me or even tried to make fun.

He just stood there watching me walk away, rubbing his right nipple with a look of pain on his face.

Trent 0 / Kendyl 1

~|~|~

I wasn't trying to get caught up in his world. Hanging out with him would be bizarre and being around the populars is trouble.

And don't get me started on Trent's girlfriend; Celine, she's the school's representative. All she does is plan insanely expensive school events and wear sexy  clothing. She's a moron just like her arrogant boyfriend, they both deserve each other.

My junior year would not be the same if Celine intervened. She would kill me if she found out or even see me close to her boyfriend, my life would be hell.

My cell rang the the caller ID showing the name My Heart. It was my boyfriend Leo.

"Hey babe" I smiled at the sound of his voice.
"I can't wait for tonight. My parents are out and we can finally have our time alone " his voice was so sweet and very seductive. 

"Of course. I can't wait" I bit my lip nervously. It was going to be my first time...our first time as a couple.

"See you tonight and oh wear something sexy for me baby" he hung up before I could say I love you.

Sighing I got into my brother's car that I borrowed for the day, and drive to mall to find something to wear. Something Red....

YAY! Chapter was a success. Hope YOU ENJOYED IT AS MUCH AS I DID WRITING IT VOTE LIKE AND COMMENT LOVES 😘