Jerk

Note: I put this photo here just show how Kendyl and Leo look together. I took this book down a few times to edit and publish it and I just can't get it right. So if your reading this again I sincerely apologize I just want it to be perfect. Again I apologize. P.S. my other book to this one is under construction right now (its back up 🤓) but I do have two others that are publish so in the mean time enjoy those ❤️

At lunch time, I separated from Mel and my brother explaining to them my situation.

"Crap I forgot my wallet in my locker. I'll see you guys in a minute" I walked down the hall to the C corridor. Locker 219c.

I put in my combination searching the shelves for my PINK wallet.
"Found it!" I grinned tucking my wallet in my leather jacket pocket.

All of a sudden it was slammed shut, it slightly pinched my finger.
"What the hell?"
I swallowed whatever comeback I had.

Leo stood in front of me angrier than ever, behind him was; Dave, Fiona and Celine. I glared at her.
"What? No smart ass shit to say Kendyl?"
"What do you want?"
"I heard you threatened Celine"
"As if I threatened her. I was singing a song!"
"Stop with the damn lying Kay. You were always a bad liar"
I glared at him
"Why do you care anyways-"
"She's my cousin and your his girlfriend—err um I mean EX girlfriend" Dave shoot back.

"And she my friend. Are you that pathetic? Huh? What has she done to you?" Leo barked

"SHE MADE MY HIGH SCHOOL LIFE A LIVING HELL YOU ASSHOLE!"

Tears brimmed in my eyes.
I willed them not to fall, not in front of them.

"Cut the crap Kendyl. Your just jealous because I had sex with Fiona after I left your place."

My heart dropped.

He did what?

"Wait What dude? Really. That's my sister" Dave spat.

"Step sister" Leo corrected
"You had sex with her?"

My voice cracked. This was not happening right now.

"Are you going to cry? Awe you poor baby?" Fiona giggled giving Celine a high five

"Shut up!" I screamed
"Relax!" Leo pushed me back.

"DONT YOU DARE TOUCH ME AND DONT YOU DARE TELL ME TO CALM DOWN! How could you do this to me. We didn't even break up that day-at all for that matter, and you had sex with her!?"

She's such a skank. I hated her. I hated them all.

"And who's fault was that? If you had just have sex with me, I never would of left you. What's so hard about giving it up" he laughed.

Was I really in love with such an insensitive jerk like him.

"You're such an asshole. It's my body I can say no if I want. It's my virginity not yours" I aggressively wiped my tears.
"Oh yeah because being a vorgin is so precious. Stop with the crocodile tears and accept the fact that you lost me"
They all laughed

"No Leo"

"What?" He looked down at me.
"You lost me. I'm done with your shit. You're just mad that I said no and I wasn't as easy as you thought. You think I didn't know about the bet you made?"

His eyes grew wide.
"How did you-?"
"I told myself I wasn't going to fall for you and I was going to play along but in the end I got burned. Serves me right for be an idiot"

"Hey cheer up Kendyl. At least you got your first boyfriend" Dave commented while laughing.

"You told him?" I asked in disbelief.

Leo shrugged rubbing his chin grinning.

"Guys give me a minute" they nodded stepping off to the side by the door leading to the stairs.

"I HATE YOU!" More tears ran freely down my cheeks. My whole face was wet, red from embarrassment and a little guilt.

I let a guy use me as a pawn in his game, I didn't want to face the fact that I was the stupid virgin girl in the movies that always gets used and abused, mentally, by the jock and his immature friends.

"Tears again Kendyl. Really? I didn't except those from such a whore"

"I didn't sleep with Trent!"

"I don't care if you did. We're finished so lay off me"

Leo walked away leaving me standing alone in the hallway.

I took off running around the corner not long before colliding into someone.
"Kendyl?"
It was Trent. I hated him too.

"Leave me alone" I pushed passed him but he held onto my arm.
"Hey what's wrong?" He pulled me into his chest.

I resisted.
"Ask your girlfriend!" I sniffled. I needed a hug, I wanted to be held.

"Celine?" He sounded unsure. Did he see her?

I wiped more tears smudging my mascara.
"I said let go!" I hissed prying at his large fingers.
"Not until you tell me why you're crying and what Celine has to do with it!" He begged looking into my eyes.
"NO!" I yelled closing my eyes tight.  
"KENDLY LOOK AT ME!" He shook my shoulders violently.

I shook my head repeatedly as more tears ran down my face.

Why was the world so cruel to me?

"No leave me alone!" I kicked his leg and ran into an empty classroom locking myself in.

I slid down the door bringing my knees up to my chest, I wept silently resting my forehead on my knees.

I hated feeling this way. Like I was nothing. I needed my mom! Why was she always working when I needed her most.