Football Star

Today I was determined to prove a point, I'll confront the devil himself. Trent Wilson. I know what you must be thinking, why am I doing this?

First, over the weekend, a video was posted of me and Trent having a conversation in front of the library, the video was taken from the side. Mine and Trent's profile were visible.

Apparently, in the description of the video, we were spotted outside the library "canoodling " which I found very strange.

For two reasons; one, Trent is an idiot I would never canoodle with him and two, who the hell says 'canoodling'.

I was walking across the football field making my way to the dummy himself . I spotted his blonde locks from the bleachers the minute I left the school.

The team was running back and forth on the feild as the coach screamed and blew his whistle at them.
"Come on you lousy sacks of flesh.MOVE IT MOVE IT MOVE IT!" He screamed.

I walked up to the coach asking him to speak to Trent.
"And what do you want with him. He's busy training for the game next weekend " coach looked at me up and down with distaste.

Well you're no hot shot yourself buddy.

"It's a personal matter sir."
"And what's that?"

I took a deep breathe.

"I'm his tutor sir. I volunteered to help him so he won't fail and miss the end of term game" I know I'm not really tutoring him but still.

"Wilson. GET OVER HERE!" coach blew his whistle. I jumped.

He glanced over at me shaking his head.
"Sir?" Trent looked over at me confused. I sent a full on glare at him.

"This preppy young lady had informed me that you're failing"

Preppy? I'm not preppy.

I glanced down at my outfit, I'd tucked my sunglasses in the breast pocket of my army green jacket, then looked back at coach.

Trent sent me a dangerous look

Suck it bub.

"Yes coach" he light blue eyes glared at me.

"Actually sir-" he cut me off.
"I advise you to get your act together or else you'll be cut from the team. You have 10 minutes " he stated.

Trent grabbed my arm pulling towards the bleachers.
"Ouch let go of my arm" I said prying his fingers from my upper arm.
"Are you out of your mind. You can't just interpret a practice like that. Coach is crazy. You're lucky he didn't squash you"  he hissed at me.
"Squash me" I dead panned

"Why are you here. This is a closed practice" his attitude riled me up again.
"Shut up you jerk" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"What's got your panties in a bunch?"

"Listen you arrogant moron. You're idiotic friend Trevor or whatever his name is, is an ass. He posted about me on his dumb school Facebook group page-"
"His name is Jonah and I haven't seen anything"
"-and I don't like to talked about nor broadcasted throughout the whole school, just because I was spotted talking to you. Which by the way I wasn't-"

"More like yelling. " he mumbled

I felt my right eye twitch.

"Shut up I'm not done. YOU ambushed me into having a conversation with you. So tell your little slimy friend to leave me alone and delete that post" I yelled at him all while jabbing my finger into his chest.

He started laughing hysterically, so loud that the whole football team and  Coach turned to look at us from the field.

He's laughing at me! How dare he. I was being serious and he needed to know that or he wouldn't make Trevor-er Jonah to delete his post.

"Don't laugh at me! Asshole!" my hand flew across his face.
His jaw ticked, he rubbed his left cheek towering over me.

I took his silence as a win.
Head held high I walked off the field and back into the school feeling proud.

That showed him.

Or so I thought...

AHHH ANOTHER UPDATE PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKE IT. I'M NOT SURE IF I SHOULD CONTINUE SO PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT TOU THINK!