Pride

*(Kendyl's look ( no cast))
~|~|~
12 hours after

The Thrusday went by with a breeze and the next day after lunch I went to the boys locker room to find Trent.

I burst through the door scaring half the guys by it.
"Hey hot stuff what you doing in the boys locker room?" A jock teased.

Rolling my eyes I walked passed him searching each row of lockers for Trent. I saw almost thirty half naked guys but no Trent.
"Hey sweetheart who you looking for?" A guy with curly black hair asked.

His eyes sterling blue eyes sparkled when he smiled.
My heart skipped a beat. He was extremely good looking.

"I'm looking for Trent"
He arched his brow wiping, what looked like sweat or water, off his neck.

"Ah so you're the tutor?" He chuckled ruffling his curls with the towel.
"Yes. How did you—"
He placed his towel around his neck.
"I'm Jonah" he held out his hand. So he was Jonah.
"Kendly" I shook it.
"Have you seen Trent?"
"He's still on probation for his ankle. He'll be back next week Monday"
I nodded sighing, I really messed up this time.

"What's wrong?" He asked pulling me to the side, a group of guys were roughhousing as they passed.

"I kicked him in his ankle when he was trying  to help me. I didn't know it was injured before" I confessed wiping my sweaty palms on my jeans.

He chuckled again looking down at me.
I was lost in his beautiful eyes, they were enticing. Changing to grey, then back to blue.

What was he thinking?

"Don't worry too much, he'll be fine. Trent's a tough guy"
He assured me patting shoulder.

My shoulder was on fire. Is this what love felt like!

"Okay" I stood there awkwardly in silence, watching Jonah go through his locker.

He pulled a white t-shirt over his head, my heart nearly stopped again from the flex of the muscles on his arm. He pulled on a black pair of jeans, stopping to look at me.

"You're still here beautiful?"
His change of tone turned my legs to jelly, voice going lower in an octave; if that were possible.

"Huh?" My mind went blank.
"Can I help you with anything else?" He laughed
I cleared my throat
"Um yeah. Where's coach?"
I asked looking anywhere but his enchanted eyes.

"In his office just at the end of the locker room"
"Thanks" I waved at him.
He winked.

Uhhhhhhh help!

I stood outside of coach's office. Knocking, I waited patiently.
"Come in" He said head still down. When he looked up, his bored expression changed.

I watched coach become surprised, closing the door behind me.
"May I help you?"

I approached his desk slowly, fingers laced in front of me.
"Hi I'm Kendyl. Trent's tutor" I awkwardly waved.
"Oh ah please sit" He pointed to the seat in front of him.

His mouth moved as he read over something from the papers on his desk.
"Thank you"
"So what brings you to my office" he looked up from his work, pen in hand.
"I wanted to talk about Trent"