Mine

Let's a take a minute. A moment of silence for Cameron Boyce 😢.

I loved him dearly like he was my friend, my own brother. I cried two days later realizing it wasn't a dream but real life. still gabbing s hard time registering this. Can't believe he's gone 💔 I hope his family finds healing soon #ripcameronboyce May 28, 1999-July 6, 2019

*Super Duper Kyle is bae "Mine" is a bop ♥️

~~~
The next week....

"What are you wearing?" Trent asked as I approached his car.

The past few days Trent has been appearing at my school once his classes were over. I never actually got rides from him but it was still sweet that he was trying.

"What? This?" I glanced at myself in his car mirror, readjusting my silk hunter green surplus neckline top, the hemline stopped just above my belly button.

I added a gold body chain between my breasts, I had to admit I do look sexy.

The cream high waist fitted skinny jeans I wore, went great with it, complimented my now curvy hourglass figure.

I can't believe I used to be a stick in high school.

"Yes that!" He pointed glaring at my chest. I rolled my eyes at him.

"It's clothes Trent. There is nothing to see" I said indicating the smallness of my breasts.

"Of course there is—" he hissed drawing the attention of other students.

I looked over my shoulder hesitantly.
"Will you be quiet! You're being very loud!"

"Not until you cover that shit up" ignoring him I searched through my purse for my car keys.

I was parked across the street from his car.
"I need to get home"

"Get in I'll give you a ride. I'm not letting you walk around in that."

"I was like this all day in school. I don't see the problem"

This guy is really something else.

"You mean to tell me. You walked around campus dressed like that?"

I glanced down at myself frowning.

One of my nude pasties were showing, I quickly adjusted my stop. Why wear a bra if you only got itty bits.

"Yeah why?" I questioned with raised brows nonchalantly

"Get in the damn car" he demanded pulling the passenger door open.

"No! You can't tell me what to do!" I crossed my arms, feet planted firmly on the ground.

He stared at me long enough to know I was not moving.

"Stop this, you're being childish Kendyl" he groaned running fingers through his once neatly combed hair