bye bye fairy tail

Lucy pov...

Its been a week since I left the fairy tail guild. I left cuz It felt like it was no longer home or something like that.

"Hmm what should I do today" I asked myself, as I wondered around my bedroom.
"Maybe I'll go train for a bit then look for a new guild I'm thinking sabertooth, yeah sabertooth seems like a good choice"

I walked out of my house and went into the forest where I summoned a portal to take me to the dragon relm (I forget to mentioned well I did put it in description but most people skip that, Lucy is the dragon princess and she knows all types of dragon slaying, God slaying, fairy slaying, wolf slaying, unicorn slaying magic she also has her celestial magic durr lol cool right)

*a week had passed and Lucy spent the entire time training*

'Time to join a guild I guess' I thought to myself as I left the dragon relm.

As I headed to the sabertooth guild I heard a scream and ran off in that direction I was really worried about who it was and if they were hurt even though, i had probably never met them.

When I got to the location the scream came from a saw a girl on the floor bleeding and two boys trying to beat up a odd looking monster. I looked closer at the guys n realized they were sting and rouge the twin dragon slayers. I looked at the girl but didn't recognize her. 'Well I should probably heal her' I thought to myself

"Ancient moon, lend ur power

Bring me peace at this very hour

I call upon ur strength and might

Bless this child with ur secret light"

I chanted the healing moon spell over the green haired girl and she heals almost instantly I'm so glad I trained with grandeener it was so worth it as i know all these healing spells.

Rouge pov...

I looked back to where the client for the job we were doing was and saw a blond haired, brown eyed girl healing her. I recognized the girl from some where but where...

Suddenly the girl popped up in between me and sting and she said "mind if I join u seem to be struggling"

"Were fine go away u weak fairy" sting yelled at her and she giggled suddenly I realized where she was from the GMG she's Lucy heartfilia. Shes the girl Minerva destroyed.

"Correction X fairy" she replied smiling and showed us her hand where her guild mark used to be, it was scratched off instead of normally removed but I didn't ask questions.
"Hey I wouldn't mind if u helped this is getting exhausting" I interrupted

"sky dragon,fire dragon combined roar" Lucy shouted releasing her attack killing the beast "um you didn't want it alive right?" Lucy asked us worriedly

"Nar its fine good job Blondie"
"Your blonde too!"
I watched the two of them argue and started to laugh it was really funny.

"Hey you two are in sabertooth right?"
"Yep why you ask" I replied before sting could say something stupid
"Umm I wanted to join"
"Sure let's go!!!" I grabbed Lucy's hand and ran to the guild. (just like Natsu did just without having a army chase after them)

Lucy pov-

My new life, my new journey... They start here.