im here for you

Recap

Lucy suddenly walked up to me then kissed me passionately then started walking away as she was doing so I grabbed her hand and pulled her back to me then kissed her it was a long kiss and she blushed.

End of recap

I noticed that Lucy was blushing madly and sting was staring daggers at me so I let her go
"Sorry Lucy you were just really really cute I couldn't resist and I mean like extremely cute"

Lucy started to giggle and me and sting looked at her in awe and confusion then she finally spoke up "well it wouldn't be very fair if I was allowed to kiss you guys but you wasn't allowed to kiss me would it" and with that Lucy walked away.

Sting looked at me like he was going to rip my head off.
"What's your problem" I finally asked him
"What are you doing all I did was kiss her neck and you hit me around the face but of course its fine to kiss her on the lips!"
"Well it's not like she objected"
"She probably would have if she wasn't so god dam kind!"
"Sting do you love Lucy?" I asked sternly with a strate face
"So what if I do!?"
"Well I love her to"
"Well may the best man win AKA me"

Lucy pov

Rouge kissed me omg rouge really kissed me. Why does this make me feel so happy I mean sting also kissed me but I don't feel anything over that kiss but this kiss is making my heart pound inside of my chest it's almost like I love him

No no no Lucy remember you can never go down that path ever again you remember what happened last Time with natsu.

*starts to cry*
I kind of miss fairy tail although they won't be missing me.

Rouge pov-

I heard crying coming from the bed room so I ran in quickly to find Lucy sitting down against the black oak closest crying. I walk over to her and sit next to her then hug her tightly.

"Don't worry Lucy what ever happens and what ever is wrong know that I am hear for you"
Lucy looked up at me with red puffy eyes and smiles
"Thanks rouge"

_______________________

Lol I just realized this is my first author note xD I hope that you like the story so far and sorry its a short chapter I hit a writers block (a terrible thing)