chariot

No ones pov---

The second day's event of the grand magic games is announced to be called "Chariot" and the participating teams are asked to choose a representative. Bacchus, kurohebi, risley,  ichiya, gajeel
and sting are chosen by their respective teams to participate. Meanwhile, natsu manages to convince his team to let him participate, despite their objections as the game is called "Chariot", hinting that it will include vehicles. Once all participants have been selected, the rules of the game are announced. The participants are to race on top of interconnected chariots and reach the goal without falling. Lucy cast a spell on sting to cure his motion sickness so he'd be ok in the event but unfortunately it failed but as the stubborn person sting is he refused to let some one else go.

While Kurohebi, Ichiya, Yuka, Risley and Bacchus race towards the goal, Natsu, Gajeel and Sting are left lagging behind. The three dragon Slayers are experiencing motion sickness and are unable to run properly. In the lead group, Yuka uses his wave boost to try and take the first place while, at the same time, attacking those behind him. However, Risley employs her gravity Change to dodge the attack while Ichiya uses his fleet-Foot Perfume: Zero Distance Inhalation to overtake the Lamia Scale Mage.

Seeing his opponents taking the event seriously, Bacchus decides to do the same and stomps on the chariot, destroying it and causing those connected to it to be tossed into the air. Yuka, Ichiya and Risley lose their balance and try to regain it while Bacchus overtakes them. Bacchus then proceeds to overtake Kurohebi and win the event, earning his team ten points. Kurohebi then finishes as well followed by Risley, Yuka and Ichiya who earned their teams eight, six, four and three points, respectively.

Meanwhile, Natsu, Gajeel and Sting are still racing and while Natsu and Sting are accustomed to being motion sick on vehicles, Gajeel finds it to be a surprise, noting that he was fine with transportation before. Sting then ridicules him, saying that he is now a real Dragon Slayer. As the audience begins to laugh at the three, Sting decides to give up while Natsu and Gajeel are determined to move forward. Sting then questions the two as to why they decided to join the tournament. Natsu answers him, telling him that he is doing it for his comrades who have waited for them for the past seven years, enduring all the pain and selflessly defending the guild. Hearing Natsu's words, the Fairy Tail Mages begin to cry (lucy was also trapped on the island back then but she joined sabertooth pretty much right after) just as Natsu and Gajeel finish the race, earning their guilds two and one point respectively. The event then concludes with Sabertooth earning zero points due to Sting's withdrawal.

With the event concluded, the participants return to their respective teams with Sting angered by the reason behind Natsu's joining of the tournament.

Sting pov---

I quit the round cuz it was annoying as hell Rufus' round may have been easy but mine was torture! I hope no one is mad at me.
Oh shit Lucy's coming I hope she's not mad.
"Hey sting"
"Hi Blondie sorry I couldn't win"
"Its fine sting really I mean it's not like losing a match makes a difference right. I think you did great."
"Thanks Lucy"
I hug her and surprisingly she hugs back I see rouge glaring daggers at me. She let go and went back over to rouge.