let the games begin

Lucy pov---

I'm really really mad about seeing Natsu and what he said but I wasn't lying I will prove lisanna was lying about me. After Natsu made me mad I officially feel ready to kick ass more importantly fairy tails ass!

The games start in 10 minutes and all we know is that we have to be in the hotel by then which is okay because me and rouge got hear about 35 minutes ago. we have been talking about random things since I think he's trying to distract me from Natsu and fairy tail and he's kind of doing a good job. I'm glad rouge is with me because my life would be hell if he wasn't.

10 min later---

I was sitting on my bed with rouge talking when sting came in to tell us to go out to the balcony so we did to see a huge hologram of the GMG mascot (the king in a pumpkin hat) he started to talk he said...

"Hello pumpkins welcome to the first task if the 8th GMG there are  137 guilds gathered hear today which is probably the most we've ever had! Won't this be fun!?! Well anyways the first task is simple complete the maze and finish 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th anything after that and you lose and are out of the games. Oh before you start we are not responsible for any injuries or loss of life I give you my best hope u win.
3
2
1
Start!"

As soon as we heard those words we stepped out onto the sky maze and my team looked around trying to think of which way to go where as I took out a key and summoned a portal to the exit of the maze and grabbed my team and walked through it.

"What's this sabertooth has completed the sky maze in 2.897 seconds this is a new record!and they've come first place! Well sabertooth you can go back to your hotels but I expect you to be in the arena by 9am tomorrow morning good night."

Rouge pov---

I hold Lucy's hand and we started walking home we could have teleported home but teleporting takes a lot of magic energy when teleporting more then one person so Lucy is probably exhausted but then again if she raised her magic power she'd be fine.

"Yo Lucy" sting came over to us and put his arm around Lucy's shoulders I quickly removed his arm.
"Hi sting"
"Good job today there is Noway we could have got there that fast if it wasn't for you. You did us proud"
"Thanks sting" she smiled and we continued walking. we were taking about some random stuff that made us laugh then we reached the inn.

Then I heard Lucy call out "Rouge there's a bit of a problem"
"What is it lu?"
"All the beds r single and in the same room"
"I can fix one of those problems"

I push one bed next to another making a king sized I looked over at Lucy who was brushing her hair looking away from me. I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her towards me then placed her on the bed and tickled her.

"Rouge *Giggles* stop"
"Nope"
After about ten minutes I stopped and we were both laughing.
"Let's go to bed rouge"
"Okay"
We both climbed into bed and Lucy lay her head on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her and we went to sleep.

"Rouge get up we have to be at the stadium in 30 min"
I rolled over to see Lucy looking at me and she was trying to wake me up. I was now awake but I didn't want to get out of bed I was too comfy.

"Rouge if u get up and get dressed I'll give you a morning kiss" aww now Lucy's not playing fair I want my morning kiss but I have to get up to get it no fair Urgh guess I'm getting up.

I climb out of bed and walk over to Lucy and kiss her.
"Hey Lucy guess what"
"Morning and what?"
"I got my morning kiss before I got dressed" I stuck my tounge out at her
"You cheated" Lucy started pouting and it was really cute so I kissed her again
"Okay rouge get dressed we only have 15 minutes left."
I get dressed and when im done I only have one minute to get to the arena so Lucy just teleported us.

"Welcome pumpkins let's see what teams survived the first round winning them a place in this years games!.

In 8th place was fairy tail A members-

Natsu dragneel

Erza Scarlett

Gray fullbuster

Wendy marvel.

Lisanna Strauss

In 7th place was lamia scale members are-

Lyon

Jura

Toby

Cheria

Yuka

In 6th place was mermaid heel members-

Beth

Risley

Arania

Kagura

Miliana

In 5th place was blue Pegasus members-

Hibiki

Eve

Ichiya

Ren

Nichiya

In 4th place was raven tail members-

Nalpudding

N

Flare

Masked Ivan (can't remember his name)

Blacksnake

In 3rd place was quatro cerberus members-

Yeager

Rocker

Semmes

Bacchus

War cry

In second place was fairy tail team b members

Mirajane Strauss

Laxus dreyar

Gajeel redfox

Mystogan

Juvia lockster

And now for the team who came first place beating the sky mazes world record is sabertooth members consist of

Sting eucliffe

Rouge Cheney

Lucy heartfilia

Rufus lore

Orga Nanagear.

And these teams are the ones that will be participating in this years games I wish you all luck and I'll see you all tomorrow pumpkins "