urgh not you

Thanks emo_bitch131 you've been really supportive towards the book knowing that you enjoy it makes it more fun to write

><><><

Lucy's pov---

I woke up in a big bedroom I was lying on red silk bed sheets but it felt unusual as I wasn't in rouges embrace.
Wait where am I?!?
where's rouge!?!

oh right that man took me. I wonder who he was and what he looks like. Never mind that I need to get back to rouge.

Well I guess getting back to him will be easy as usually when I get kidnapped I get tied up which this fool didn't do.

I got of the bed and go towards the door I put my hand on the golden door handle and twist the handle to find out the door was locked what a pain In the ass.

I thought about it for a sec then remembered that whenever I went on missions with team Natsu gray would freeze the handle and make it shatter to open locked doors so that's all I have to do.

I steadily froze the handle and a couple of seconds later it was shattered allowing me to escape.

"Hello love I see you got out your room what a naughty girl you are. you were a good girl during the infinity clock incident" 

This guy knew me back then?!? Who the hell us he

"Sorry but who are you"
"Lui-pie doesn't remember me that breaks my heart."

Wait lui-pie oh gosh please no it better not be who I think it is

"Since you forgot me I'll remind you I'm Dan"
No no no no no anyone but him

"Oh I know you your that clingy guy"

(For those who don't know who he is he's in media)

"Come on lulu nothing can stand in the way of our love"
"Sorry to burst your bubble but its your love I don't love you back"
"I know that you love that pesky shadow rogee but I'll change that you will love me I promise you that"
"Its rouge not rogee and you can't change my feelings I love him and look he's my mate"
I showed him my mate mark and he looked furious it was scary but I felt proud about it for some reason.

I started to walk of when he grabbed my arm and put a bracelet on it .

"Lucy that bracelet stops you from casting spells and made it so only another person can take it off you now you can't escape me and we will love each other until death"

"Well your death will come as soon as rouge and sting find me they will kill you for taking me"

"I look forward to battling your ex and brother"
"He's not my ex"
"He is now"
"No he's not and hopefully he never will be I love rouge with all my heart and I know he will save me"

"He can't save you"
"And why is that!?!"
"Because I killed him"
"R-rouge......" After hearing those three words I felt like I couldn't breathe I fell to the floor crying I couldn't stop crying

" After hearing those three words I felt like I couldn't breathe I fell to the floor crying I couldn't stop crying

Dan's pov

It hurt me to tell her that but I need her to let go of rogee so she can love me. Now she's crying and its my faut guess I'll try and cheer her up

I go to her and wrap my arms around her but she pushes me off but why I don't understand I was trying to help her.

Suddenly her bracelet shattered into millions of tiny pieces as her magic had rised to high for the bracelet to control.