but how...?

Lucy's pov---

"Thats enough Lucy he's dead" a male voice said from behind her.
"Wait that smell..."

It can't be him can it?

I felt someone hug me from behind and I turned to face them and it was him. Rouge was standing there in front of me hugging me.

I fell to the ground crying and rouge crouch down next to me and hugged me telling me everything will be alright through the hug.

"H-h-he t-told m-me y-you
w-were d-d-dead and h-he k-k-killed y-you" I couldn't stop stuttering while I was talking so it will be amazing if he understood what I said.

"H-how are you hear are you a ghost?"

"Lucy he never killed me he lied"
"So I killed him for no reason?"
"Well if it makes you feel better I was gonna kill him when I got hear"
"No it doesn't help. Rouge I killed some one" I started crying more and more then eventually I fell asleep on his lap

Rouge pov---

He told her I was dead and that he killed me seriously how low can a person sink! That was just horrible!

You know I wanted to kill this guy myself but I guess I can't now and I think he got what was coming after Lucy's brake down.

It pains me to see her like this all broken and sad and to think that half the reason is because she though I was dead it kinda makes me scared to think what she would do if I actually died. 

I carry Lucy's sleeping body up the stairs and find a bed room in the massive house I find one after like 10 minutes and lay my beautiful girl on the bed and Tuck her under the covers and I lay next to her and hug her.

She's been tossing and turning in her sleep she's even crying and I can't help her cuz she's asleep. I could wake her up but she needs her sleep.

Lucy pov---

3 hours later

"IM SORRY" hu oh it was just a dream. Urgh I can't get this stuff out of my head I killed him and he's haunting my dreams

I struggle out of the sleeping rouges embrace and go into the shower to get the stench of death of me.

I was washing my hair when the wanted turned go blood any hands were covered in it I scream and fall backwards and land on my bum in the bath. The next thing I know rouge came running in to see what's wrong I look up and all the blood is gone it was all a hallucination. Rouge looked at me with concern and expecting me to explain but I didn't know how.

2 weeks later---

The hallucinations are getting worse and worse I cant sleep any more and rouge is worrying about me. He has a idea to get this to stop but were not sure if it will work but its worth a shot right.

We arrive back at the place I killed Dan and we went into the same room then I drew a magic circle on the floor and chanted the milky way spell and the rest of Dan's thought energy gathered so it was possible to talk to him.

"Dan I'm so so sorry"
"Shhh lulu its not your fault"
"How can you say that we both stud hear on this spot and I murdered you in cold blood becomes I thought rouge was dead"

"I know what happened I was there remember but my point is its not your fault because I told you rogee was dead I kidnapped you all because I wanted you to love me and not him but I soon realized nothing can brake your bond with rogee you love each other more than anything."

"Can you ever forgive me for what I did to you"

"Lui-pie there's nothing to forgive because I forgave you the moment you started attacking me"
With those last words his thought energy ran out and he disappeared.