after birth

Hey guys i was going to wait a while for the votes but i kinda got bored so i decided to update now instead.

Lucy's pov---

I've been in this stupid hospital screaming for over a hour I'm getting really bored and I'm positive that rouge hates it cuz I'm squeezing his hand quite possibly breaking it.

A hour had passed since I gave birth and now I'm holding my beautiful baby girl while rouge is holding our handsome boy. If you haven't guessed yet we had twins and there names are sky and sasuke. This has got to be the happiest day of my life well except for the pain I went through in labor it is.

 This has got to be the happiest day of my life well except for the pain I went through in labor it is

After a couple of hours they finally let me take my cute kids gone

It had been a year sine the children were born and they have started to look more like us

Sky was the spitting imagined of rouge she had shiny blood red eyes with soft black hair
she loved to have her hair in pigtails she looked almost nothing like me but rouge told me she gets her beautiful smile from me which made me blush.

Sky was the spitting imagined of rouge she had shiny blood red eyes with soft black hairshe loved to have her hair in pigtails she looked almost nothing like me but rouge told me she gets her beautiful smile from me which made me blush

Sasuke looks a little bit more like me but both of them mainly look like rouge.

Sasuke has midnight black hair with dark brown eyes alto his eyes change Colour every now and then they turn black and red as well as brown its kinda spooky but it doesn't really bother me all to much.

9 years later---

"Mom please please please"
"Oh all right but don't run off and stay close to me and your father now go get a job and ask Minerva to stamp it for us"

Sky and sasuke have been bugging me to take them on a dangerous mission because I only let them go on the safe ones like collect a herb or something but there getting older so I guess its ok to take them I mean they are ten after all but there is no way they can go on a mission alone until there 13 I guess you could say that I'm worried about them.

Sasuke pov---

This is going to be awesome I get to show mom how much I've improved while fighting I can use sky, poison , water, fire and celestial dragon slaying magic and sky can only use white and shadow the dragons who taught us told us that I have more of moms genes than sky and I can use 30% of the magic mom knows but sky can only use like 5% as mom knows tones of magic I can't wait to finally master all the magic she can because then I'll be strong like her maybe I'll be even powerful nar that's impossible. I mean I can't master all her magic so she will always have a spell that can cancel out one of mine well I'll be stronger than dad for sure.

"Sasuka how about this one? It pays good and looks like fun"

Help

A blue miniature like monster is rampaging through the village its kidnapping and killing citizens in the town of hargion.

Reward 380,000J

"This seems like a good job great find sky"

Sky ran over to Minerva and got the job stamped I didn't go to her because in all honesty she scares the fuck out of me because every time me and Haru get into a fight her daughter Ann beats us up mom says Ann acts like Erza from fairy tail became whenever gray and Natsu fought she would beat them up. I know for a fact I'm stronger than Ann but mom told me to never hit her and I'm scared what mother would do if I disobeyed.

Oh right the reason me and haru always fight is because he is annoying well there is a better reason but I forgot it but he tends to pick fights with me and I'm not going to sit back and ignore it even if he is my cousin.

Sting and mom always bet on who they think will win mom always bets on Me and sting always bets on his son of courses alto yukino tells him not to in courage our fight but he never listens oh right yukino is harus mother and sting the father haru looks like moms friend Lyon but younger.

"Sasuke Minerva stamped it so let's go"
Sky dragged me by my arm over to mom
"Mom where's dad?"
"He's gonna meet us at the train station so what job are we doing?"
"This one" I passed mom the flier with the job on
"Aww when I let you guys choose I thought you would pick something hard but ok guess I'll pick a harder one later''

*after the job*(to lazy to explain what happened)

"Wow dad wasn't kidding was he when he said mom was crazy Strong right sky"
"That's right I mean it was dead after one hit it was so cool"
"When I grow up I'm gonna be as Strong like mom"

"Ok then sasuke I guess you will just have to train harder"
" yep"

Dad was whispering something in moms ear and making her laugh I like it when mom laughs it makes me feel happy sky says the same.

No ones pov

The Cheney family was on of the happiest families in fiore and it stayed that way for as long as everyone can remember. There was no more kidnappings or death or something crazy they were just happy and that made everyone around them happy.

And that's The end of my book as I have no other ideas for it. But I'm starting a new book that's going to be graylu.