am i safe?

3 months after GMG

???---

Lucy heartfilia I've gave you time but I promise you will be mine very very soon (this is the same person from chapter 4 I forgot about him so he's back Now)

My plan will be set in motion today so that pesky dragon slayers best not get in my way what were there names? Ah I remember stung and rogeey that doesn't sound right well forget it that's there names now.
3pm today the girl shall be mine! We will marry and have 739 children who I'll kill cuz I don't want them I just want to have sex a lot without a condom cuz they feel weird.

Rouge pov---

I have this feeling that some one has been following me Lucy and sting all day which is really annoying it doesn't feel like there watching me tho it feel like there watching Lucy.

I swear if they even touch one hair on her pretty little head I'll make sure it is the last thing that they do.

I glance over to Lucy and she's laughing and arguing with sting I don't mind cuz he's her bro but if it was any other guy I would end there life. I find it really really cute when she calls him onii-san alto its weird me finding my girlfriend cute when she talks to my best friend even if it is her brother.

"Rouge are you okay you seem spaced out''
"I'm fine just thinking"
"Um ok"
She kissed me then goes back to fighting with sting

Lucy pov-

By the way rouge is acting ik guessing he can sense the person following us aswell that's probably what's bugging him but I'm not gonna say anything because I don't think onii-san has noticed and I don't wanna worry him.

But whoever they are better not show Himself till the end of the mission cuz if he shows himself during it would be a pain in the ass.

"Were hear" sting said full of joy
We walked to the mayors houce to get the details about the job and it turned out pretty simple we had to defeat like 6 wolves in this east forest but it can't be as easy as it sounds cuz this is a
s-rank mission

When we arrive we decide to kill two each instead of attacking all at once and we split up to cover more ground which was probably a smart idea.

I found a wolf after a bit of searching and with luck it was sleeping yay this will be a piece of cake.

Alto I have this feeling that its some sort of trap I mean it's to good to be true that my pray is just lying hear all defenceless and weak .

Actually who cares if its a trap I came hear to kill sleeping beauty and that's what I'm gonna do.

I pulled out my dagger from my boot and walk closer towards my pray. Then I slit open the beautiful wolfs neck. It was a shame to see a beautiful creature die by my hands but it had to be done.

I get up to leave tho wolf to rest in peace when 5 other wolves surrounded me I knew it was probably suicide to take on a group of s class monsters when they were surrounding me so I fire a flare into the sky to tell sting and rouge I need help and quick.

After one minute of fighting the wolves I was a shadow dash across the floor I instantly knew it was rouge he came out of his shadow and started to help fight

"Rouge be careful they can use magic"
"Ok I'll be careful if your careful"
"Its a deal then"
"Yep"

With rouge and I back to back we started to kill the beast's to the point only 1 remained so it would be easier now both of us attacking one but then I realized it was different from the rest.

"Watch out its the alpha" (a alpha is basically the leader for those who didn't know)
"Got it"

Just as the wolf was about to attack us it dropped down dead me and rouge was shocked then we heard

"Sorry I'm late but I bumped into a weird man lurking in the shadows we had a nice chat he told me he was looking for a girl never said who tho real nice guy alto he seemed clingy well sorry I'm late"

"Its fine" I replied thinking that the man he met was the man who's been following us and with what he said to sting he seems to be after me and by the looks of it rouge has come to the same conclusion.

Suddenly I was embraced by strong arms it was rouge I hugged him back and he whispered in my ear "don't worry I won't let him touch you I promise"

"I wasn't worried cuz I know u won't let him touch me also cuz I can probably handle him"
"Ye your probably right there"

Then rouge leaned in and gave me a passionate kiss when some one broke us apart and that some one was my blond idiot of a brother

"Hey don't kiss my sister in front of me or else also we never got to have this chat before rouge becomes I didn't know she was my sister but if you ever hurt her I'll rip your eyes out of you sockets and stuff one up your ass and make you swallow the other one then I'll cut off your di..."

I quickly interrupted him before he could finish "sting calm down ok cuz everyone gets hurt eventually and if he hurts me I'll forgive him"

"Ok Blondie"
"Your blond to!"
"Ur blonder"
"What time us it any ways?'
"2:55"
"Cool we finished the job earlier let's go back to town"

I grab rouges hand but his hand slipped out of mine as he passed out
"Rouge what's wrong wake up please sting what do we do!?"
I turned around to see that sting was also passed our what do I do when will they wake?!?

"Lucy"
"Who said that"
"Me now your coming with me'' "and if I refuse"
With my comment I passed out
"Sorry Lulu but I can't take no for a answer"