11- Mr. Perfect

IF YOU WOULD PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO LEAVE AN ASTERIX* ON ANY OF MY GRAMMAR/SPELLING MISTAKES

* * *

Meeting Tucker and Troy was definitely a better turn of events than I could have ever hoped for. They were identical, standing at least 6'3, brown hair trimmed into a length hawk swept back with gell, and bright caramel colored eyes that locked in on Sasha like a torpedo. My poor girl didn't know what to do with all the attention from two overly attractive males. As far as I knew she didn't care for relationships, and was to this day still a virgin. I secretly crossed my fingers these two boys who were blatantly obvious about their attraction for my dear friend would save her like Aldric saved me.

"So, Lana, how was it working as a sugar baby? Got any steamy stories to tell?" Troy spoke up, seeming to me to be the more head strong of the twins. The whole time we'd chatted Tucker had only spoke when spoken to, and kept his answers short and to the point. He was a bit bruding, if I had to describe him. His eyes never left Sasha, even when he was talking.

I felt a momentary pang of guilt when Sasha looked up from her hands clasped in her lap from between the twins. When we'd came in Aldric had pulled me into his arms on the small love seat, leaving the boys to most definitely sit on either end of the sofa, traping Sasha between them. But just the idea of what a relationship with those two could do for her made me momentarily get over that guilt.

Even without Aldric whispering into my ear about what was happening I could obviously tell. Sasha smirked at me thinking the worst if I know her right, but little did she know he was scheming to. He'd purposely pulled me to the love seat before anyone had a chance, not that it would have made a difference.

His hands balled into fists at the mention of my job, making me mentally sigh. I knew, even with this being my first meeting of the boys, they knew what their questions towards my job would do to their friend. Placing a gentle hand on his white knuckle I squeezed reasurringly. "Not really. I only ever did meetings over web cam, and even if I made Tatiana to be more open with her sexuality, it was all a ruse to get the money." That made the boys snicker. It must have been funny to them Aldric was one of those bafoons that fell for the get up. And how glad I was he did. "I had my limits, and Aldric here," I leaned into his arms with a smile and a wink at Sasha, "is the only guy I ever fooled around with more than a tease." That definitely got everyones attention.

"So you're saying you two got freaky over video chat?" Surprisingly Tucker met my eye as he asked. It seemed he was intrigued by the idea of it. Nodding I turned to meet Aldrics' eye, gadging his reaction, but he merely gave a smug grin. It seemed the bastard knew it without me even telling him how open I truly was. That reminded me of the conversation we were yet to have about work, almost instantly killing my good mood.

Everyone seemed to pick up on the gray cloud looming over my head, and gratefully no one questioned about the sudden change. They quickly diverted the attention to Sasha, Troy sneaking even closer every few moments to whisper in her ear. Oh, what I would give to be a fly on the wall on that side of the room. With how red her ears were I could only imagine some of the things she was hearing.

Aldric leaned into my neck, nuzzling the sensitive skin just behind my ear. "What's the matter, love?" His breath fanned over my ear, eliciting a  row of goosebumps down my spine. Without even meaning to he'd turned me into a puddle of nerves. Thankfully everyone in the room was momentarily preocuppied.

Leaning back into his touch I gave a deep sigh. "We do eventually have to talk about work." He gave me a knowing look, offering a reasurring smile in answer.

"We will talk about that in a few moments if you would like to retire to the guest room. I believe there is a certain promise I need to uphold." At the meaning behind his words I silently stilled. Could it be as easy as to excuse ourselves for bed?