14-What Makes A Family

IF YOU WOULD PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO LEAVE AN ASTERIX* ON ANY OF MY GRAMMAR/SPELLING MISTAKES

* * *

The whole ride back home-God, it felt so good to be able to say that-Aldric couldn't keep his hands off of me. It was a good thing we didn't pass any cops, because he was NOT paying attention to the road. It was nearly nine thirty on a Monday night by then, so luck was on our side. Most people were already at home by then. We'd only passed five, if not six, cars. The truth was I couldn't be too sure about the exact number as I was too distracted with his hands slipping past my panties up my skirt.

Once we made it home I wrapped my legs around his waist and my hands locked in his hair as he carried me to our apartment. I particullarly liked this scenario, because he had to pay attention to walking, and I was enjoying distracting him. My lips were tantilatingly teasing his throat, my teeth nipping at his soft flesh. His scent was intoxicating; it was a mix of oak and pine.

"If you want to play games, then let's play games." He growled as we made it through the door, walking me up against a wall for better support. What happened next sent my heart rate skyrocketing. A rip was heard throughout the quietness of the apartment, causing me to gasp into the kiss. Pulling away, I looked down at my now shreaded blouse with wide eyes.

"Aldric, that was one of my favorite blouses!" All he did was smirk in turn, guiding my head to the side so he could kiss at my neck. By then my head was spinning in euphoria.

"We'll get you another one." and then he had his lips wrapped around one of my nipples through my silk bra. My head flew back against the wall, and a moan slipped through my lips as he continued to assault me. My hips began to girate against his bulg in his pants as the feelings he was causing went to my head. Aldric released my breast with a pop, gently blowing against the moist tip. The hot gush of air sent chills raising over my body, my heart nearly jumping out of my chest.

A deep growl ripped from his throat, the sound taking my lust to a whole knew level. "Take me to bed." With a nod I tightened my grip on him so that we would make our way to the bedroom. As soon as we made it into the room he tossed me onto the bed, causing me to giggle.

It seemed he'd lost all patience as he leaned down to me to slide my skirt and panties down and off. Tossing them over his shoulder he stood up straight, momentarily stalling to take me all in. "You have never looked so beautiful, Anna." Even after everything we'd been through that name still did things to me.

It would forever be meaningful, and something I'd thought about the few days before crossed my mind a second time. "How would you feel if I legally changed my name to Anna? It would kind of be like my last step of breaking off all ties with my mother." It seemed I'd thrown him for a loop, but he quickly recovered with a beaming bright smile.

Stripping down to nothing, he waiting for several seconds so that I could take in the sight before crawling over me. He gave me a gentle peck, leaning back. His hair hung in between us as we smiled at each other, lust momentarily forgotten. "I think I would like that, Anna." Leaning down to nuzzle and kiss at my neck he whispered into my ear, "My Anna." His voice was deep and gravelly, sending my momentarily calm heart racing once again.

Wrapping my arms around his sides I arched my back up into him. "I love the sound of that." and then talking was over.

Aldric claimed my lips in a fierce kiss and thrusted into me all in one quick motion. I cried out into the kiss, my nails biting into his flesh as he pounded into me at a harsh pace. The only sounds heard throughout the room were our labored breath and the slapping of flesh on flesh.

His mouth came down on my throat, biting and nipping at my heated skin. My body was beginning to shake from sensory overload, but he wasn't done yet. Reaching between us he used the motion of his thrusts to rub his thumb against my clit, making my whole body shake. I felt it coming, and before I could utter a single sylable in warning I shattered with a scream. Not a moment sooner Aldric followed after me, chasing his own orgasm. One of the hottest things I think I'd ever heard definitely had to be the sound he made when he came inside me.

Making sure as to not squash me with his giant form he laid down atop me, nuzzling my sweaty hair to the side so that he could rest his head in the crook of my neck. For several long minutes neither of us moved, just soaking in the bliss of post orgasm. Then he broke the silence with a single command.

"Mary me."

It wasn't a question for the simple fact he knew my answer. A smile so large my cheeks ached from the force of it took over my face. He leaned back to look down at me, grinning at my happy response. I shook my head vigorously, tears welling up in my eyes from joy. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" I cried, kissing him for the first time as my fiance.

That kiss quickly turned fierce, and so we made love again, and again, and again. Later that night as he held me in his sleep I couldn't find my own slumber. I was too preoccupied with imagining our future, and just day dreaming about where we would go from there.

If I had learned anything from the last couple of months, it was that blood didn't make family. Family was the people that were there for you, supported you, and loved you with an unevocable passion. Aldric was my family. Sasha was my family. They where truly what makes a family.

* * *

So that's it. The journey for book 2 is complete. I was originally going to write in a second chapter, but I feel like the way I have this series planned out it would be useless, redundant information. You will get to see Aldric and Anna again VERY SOON. They will be making an appearance in three additional books for the ILLICIT SERIES. I'm happy to announce Darius, Aldrics father, Renea, Annas mother, and Sasha will all receive their happily ever after. Yes, even Renea as evil as she is, deserves retribution, and I'm going to give it to her.

Don't remove the story from your library just yet. Just like in the first book I will be posting a chapter all about book 3. So look for that!