Book #3 Twins Torture (MMF MENAGE)

{BOOK #3 ILLICIT SERIES} MMF MENAGE

*can be read as a stand alone*

You would think Sasha is your typical blonde headed, blue eyed, religious good girl just by looking at her

You would think Sasha is your typical blonde headed, blue eyed, religious good girl just by looking at her. Except, in this case, she's a rebellious beauty looking for her saving grace. Her best friend Anna and her fiance are the only people she can count on, and her parents are strict in their beliefs; they pray before each meal, have crosses hung over every doorway, and attend church like their lives depend on it. To the outside world they look to be good, religious people, but no one can see their daughters locked bedroom door at night: no one can see their daughters frightened face as she goes in for her virtue test she's required to take every six months: no one can see the praying closet Sashas' mother locks her in any time they suspect her of straying from the righteous path. So Sasha needs someone to save her, yet maybe God doesn't have just one in mind. Bring into the equation overly dominant, attractive twins hell bent on saving their new beauty from her ruthless parents and you're in for one hell of a ride.