Robbers

ALMOST RAPE TRIGGER WARNING!!!!

Your P.O.V:

I woke up to a loud bang and sat up slowly.

I look over to see my girlfriend, and the girls dead asleep and I roll my eyes. i scrunch my eyes when I see the girls in our room until I remember that we had a sleep over last night, even though we all live in the same house...whatever.

"Its good to know that if I'm dying when you all are asleep, I'm screwed." I whisper to myself.

I slowly get out of bed and search for a weapon.

Hanger?

No.

High heel?

No.

Laurens swiss army blade?

N-

Wait.

I grab the weapon off her nightstand and slowly walk down stairs.

"Hurry up!" a voice whispers and I quietly make my way over to where its coming from.

When I peek into the living room, I see four men in masks taking our stuff.

I freak out when I felt arms go around my body.

"Looki what I found" says the man holding me hostage.

"Let me go!" I yell, in hopes lauren or the girls would hear.

"Lets have some fun shall we?" says another man and my eyes widen when they grabbed at my clothes, I knew what was going to happen.

So I screamed at the top if my lungs.

Laurens P.O.V:

I jolt awake when I hear screaming, and I look at the girls to see them as alerted as I was.

"Y/n baby are you-" when the girls and I look over to see an empty space beside me, we all dash to the weapons we hid in our rooms.

As I grab the bat from under our bed, I realize that my swiss army knife is missing.

When the girls and I meet at the top of the stairs another scream is heard and we basically stumble down the stairs and into the living room to see my girlfriend half naked and three of the five men, quickly zipping back up their pants.

My anger skyrockets and the girls and I run at them with bats.

When I was about to swing, a voice yells into the room.

"FREEZE! HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!" an officer yells as he holds his gun to all of us.

The girls and I quickly drop the bats and ally slowly bends down to Y/n.

More police rushed in and take the men in masks, outside, while the girls and I held Y/n as she cried.

"Y/n, I'm so sorry" I say as I Squeeze (buy on Itunes) my eyes shut, trying no to cry. Soon I felt tears falling off my nose and hands wiping them away.

"It's okay" I open my eyes to meet beautiful y/e/c eyes looking at me.

"I'm the one who tried to be a hero by myself" she says and I quickly pull her into my lap and snuggle my face into her neck, leaving kisses here and there.

"I won't let anything hurt you, again." I whisper as I continue to leave kisses.

"I know" she whispers back and runs her finger through my hair.

"Here." I say as I take off my shirt and give it to her, she puts it on and snuggles into me.

"I don't want the girls getting any ideas..." I whisper to myself and Y/n snorts loudly.

"You're such a dork" she says and kisses my cheek.

"I'm being serious!" I say with a smile and she rolls her eyes.

"Excuse me? May I talk to all of you?" asks an officer with a notepad.

We all nod and sit on the couch, as y/n sits on my lap and resting the back of her head on my shoulder.

"I love you, hero" I whisper and she smiles brightly.

"I love you too" she whispers back.

From that day on, I never let anything hurt her again.