Zodiac Love

(i'm sorry if this isn't your zodiac sign, this is mine so just go with it)

Your P.O.V:

I sigh as I sit next to Zeus who was sitting on his throne.

"What is wrong Y/n?" he asks and I sigh again.

"Being your Taurus is great and all but...I want to find someone" I say and he chuckles.

"Then go find someone" he says and I laugh.

"I mean to be my forever and always" I say and he chuckles again with a nod.

"You owe me you know" I say and he smiles amusingly.

"Why do you say that?" he asks and I laugh.

"Uh, don't you remember? Europa, daughter of King Agenor of Phoenicia? Had to trick her into following me in my bull form?" I say and he laughs.

"Of course! How about this, you can go see Aphrodite and ask her to tell you if you have a future with another zodiac or God?" he asks and I nod excitedly, he laughs.

"Okay my bull, go ahead" he says and I quickly dash down the stairs of Mount Olympus.

"Be home before dark!" he yells and I laugh.

"You got it!" I yell back and continue my way down the mountain.

////time skip////

I make it to the bottom of the Mountain and change into my bull form, knowing that I was faster than human form.

I race down to Aphrodite's and stop when I get there.

I change back to my human form and look at her palace.

I knock on the door and it slowly opens, I walk in and look around for where she was. I walk out to the back to find her workshop on the other side of the pool.

"Wow..." I say as I walk along the humongous pool.

When I reach the workshop door, I knock on it, hearing a faint 'come in'.

I walk in and she greets me with a smile.

"The Zeus bull, what a pleasure seeing you here, what can I do you for?" she asks and I smile at her.

"Can you tell me if I'll ever find someone...please?" I ask and she smiles again.

"Since you asked nicely, of course" she says as she look at her control panel of her giant screen.

She lays her hand on the panel and closes her eyes, sighing as she does so.

Suddenly the computer starts making nosies and shoes a silhouette of a girl.

Aphrodite opens her eyes and looks at me.

"That is the girl you will be with, she will catch your eye in two days time. She is another zodiac like you" she says and I smile widely, but then a question pops into my mind.

"Why can't you show me what she looks like?" I ask and she laughs while taking her hand off the panel.

"I don't want to ruin the future now do I?" she asks and I shake my head no.

She smiles and laughs.

"Okay little bull, scurry along, its almost dark" she says and I nod while thanking her. Waving goodbye as I left her workshop, I soon made it back out to the front of her palace and transformed into my bull form.

I make it just in time as I dash into the palace and transform back into my human form.

I gasp for air as I lay on the cool floor.