Old scars

GEORGE POV
That's that's when me and Lockwood heard it, I immediately started shaking, my brain exploded in pain, I watched Lucy start to cry. Then I realized I had damp cheeks too. With me, Lockwood, Axel and Lucy down on the floor and Kyle walking around dumbfounded I didn't notice Eve as she pulled me up and shoved us out the door, the noise softened, I could hear Eve panting,
"We need to go!" She screamed again trying to shove us away from the noise, this time we followed. All except Lucy who was still crying in pain.
"Luce," Lockwood said softly into her ear, she relaxed her tense body slightly, Lockwood than lifted her onto her feet.
"We need to go, it's getting closer." I yelled, it was true the noise once again was rising. Lockwood supported Lucy as we ran, following the plan we only went straight ahead in the darkness, I could feel the air warm up, but only until the ice crystals melt making it damp. I sighed continuing on, but as I tried to find the door I noticed it was locked.
"Uhh, guys..." I looked around the room noticing moving shapes.
"Iron circle now." Just as The circle was connected old memories filled my head. I tried to fight them back. It was like a war against myself.
EVE POV
I cried out and jumped into the chain circle to avoid a dark shadow fly past, I swung my rapier threw it causing it to back off, with each passing of the ghosts, my memory became clearer and clearer, moving there way up from the back of my brain where I had worked so hard to keep them. Usually I was calm and collected, my head still throbbed from the last,'sound attack' from the ghost Lucy was talking about, but I had worried through that even. Images of a boy flashed in my brain, soon sounds started too. Suddenly it went black.

Flashback - Eve
"Eve I'm scared!"I heard Alex whimper, it crushed my heart, Alex was the only thing I had left, and after out parents deaths we lived on the streets only to be kidnaped by a strange facility. They had put me and Alex in a maze with an angry ghost. I ran around the dark maze trying to find Alex, my little brother.
"I'm hear Alex! I'll find you stay still!" I didn't notice when I dropped my rapier.
"Eve they are going to kill me."
"It's ok I'm here to save you." I said trying to comfort him. The next thing I knew  I felt hands grab me, I whipped around to find two people in lab Coats, dragging me away from Alex.
"Stop!" I screamed ripping away only to be grabbed again, I was 10 and no match for the two men beside me. I saw another man pull out Alex, Alex only being 7 was too young to fight, but he still tried to run to me, with all my might I tried to break free of there bond, I thought for sure I could get to Alex but I was dragged right back next to there clean lab coats. I felt completely defeated. And useless. I could feel the ghost coming nearer as the air thickened.
"We only need the girl." Said one of the lab coats,
"Drop the other." The man holding Alex immediately dropped him and kicked his side causing him to bend over in pain then they ran. And they dragged me along. And I couldn't do a thing, my eyes were so blurry that I couldn't see, and my throat cracked from my screaming. They left him.

AXEL POV
"Alex!" I heard Eve scream, she was usually so calm and collected, and she now sobbing out on the ground, I slashed my rapier threw the shadows, it was only me, George and Kyle who remained, and to tell you the truth I wanted to collapse and let the memories of my dead mother over take me. I looked down at Eve, she seemed to relax ever time I jabbed my rapier threw a shadow. They were the cause of this, I needed to find the source. My eyes scanned around the dark room, many antique tables stood around the room, there tops filled with candle sticks and vases.
"George! Cover me!" George got the message and we ran across the cold and smooth tiles. Fear spiked high as the ghosts neared. Me and George dove to the tables my fumbling hand grabbed iron filings and I chucked the sand across the table.
Hahahaha. I hate this one too. So I kind of want to stop this story.... if it's dragging on please tell me in the comments. Also make sure to vote;)
Giorgia . Bella . Lo Russo .