Not broken yet

LOCKWOOD POV
I looked around the iron chains to see my group. Eve and Lucy had red puffy eyes and I could only imagine I did too. Again memories came flashing into my head but I pushed them back it felt like they had just happened. I instead tried to think about the cookie George was trying to get me to eat. I stared at George and Axel who were silently resting or drinking tea. They were the ones who had sealed the source, when Axel had thrown iron around the objects, the source had been covered sealing it. Kyle stared of into the distance in silence. I suddenly jumped when George cleared his throat, (one of his ways of getting our attention)
"So I figured out the door problem." He said smiling slightly."really ghost can't lock doors unless they're poltergeist," he cleaned his glasses on his echoplasm stained shirt."but, some ghost can make illusions, and that door, is an illusion. I he pointed to were the door should be only to find wall.
"It's gone now since we sealed the source, but the real door should be along these walls," he hoped out of the iron circle and walked around the walls, soon he stopped in a shady corner and pulled open a black door that was blended into the wall.
"Viola." Said George as he shut the door and jumped back into the iron circle. He was happy for just being attacked by angry memory ghosts.
"But that means that we can't go forward." Said Axel," or it means we hit the side."
"Well, like said, the side had the most psychic energy, I I think those ghosts were pretty strong." I said taking a bit of my crumbling cookie, but realized my throats was dry and I didn't want to swallowed it. So I coughed it up. Everyone was too excited to notice. We had finally reached the edge! I needed to give orders or we would just sit here. I started packing up,"if we don't move now we never will." I said putting away the chains. People started to stir, the only one not up was Lucy. She stared in one spot.
"Luce," I said sitting down next to her. She was so warm. I was self conscious of our arms each time they touched sent shivers down my spine. I was very hesitant each time I touched her, but she didn't react when I sat down so I slid my hand around her waist and pulled her closer. Although it was cold my insides were on fire. She relaxed and leaned into my touch. "Lucy" I whispered again in her ear. She shivered a bit. Was she cold?
"Are you ok?"
"I'm ok Lockwood. But did you get old memories to?" She asked in barely a whisper. I remembered how the ghosts affected me Eve and Luce, it made me ashamed that I couldn't be there to help the others. I nodded slowly remembering my sisters cold body on the ground and the red flames and black smoke that enveloped my house. I shook my head slowly trying to clear my thoughts. Lucy looked up at me with wide eyes,
"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have made you remember." She tried to stand up but I pulled her down next to me, I needed to be near her right now,
"No it's ok," I assured her. We sat there in silence before Eve called us over. I quickly kissed her cheek before helping her up and we moved over to the group. We made a mark to signify this was the first room we were in.
"Ok let's follow the plan, and we are going to avoid any ghosts." I called as we advanced to the next room.
Yup...another chapter, sigh. Hey at least I updated right? Well I'm going on with my story but it might be slow. Or fast, I really don't know. Anyway... OH ALSO! IMPORTANT! I might have changed Eve's back round on the last chapter so read it! It will make a lot more sense!
Giorgia . Bella . Lo Russo .