Waking from a Coma. Haha jk

POV
Halves of a hole.
A willing monster of death. And Eve. A willing living girl. I stood frozen staring at the spot where Eve had sacrificed her life to save us all. The group watch shocked, I was the first to notice the door getting closer and the darkness closing in.

I made a choice to shut of my emotions. The pain was unbearable. Like a fresh cut I could still feel what it was like before when I  was whole. With Eve. I couldn't even remember I had only just met her.

My Survival instincts kicked in, I wiped my eyes and grabbed the remaining group, feeling the lack of Eves presence pull me back to the ever dwindling circle of dead, to get us all out safely, to save Eve. But I couldn't , it was too late. So I push onward through the door into a blinding white light.

.....................................................................

The red glow of sunlight on my eye lids woke me up from my dreamless bliss. My limbs felt heavy and were cushioned by thick plants. I felt bodies laying next to me and the warm sun heating my freezing limbs.

My brain started slowly waking up and I recognized Lockwood's wool coat and George's puffer jacket rubbing up against me. I opened my eyes trying to adjust to the blinding light of the sun. We were in a flower field? The woods edged along the large space of the field. But where is the castle? Instead of the dark cobble stone there was little yellow flowers covering the ground. The castle must have been taken into the world of the dead.

I looked at the sleeping boys next to me. Lockwood, George, and Axel were all sound asleep, and it would be awful to wake them into reality. So instead I laid back down, not ready to face reality myself I fell back asleep.

****************************************************************************************

The almost completely black German Shepherd's tail whipped my leg as it wagged, as he slowly got older, his tail has started to hurt more. I tossed the ball and watched him sprint after it before returning to my drawing. Drawing had been a sort of therapy helping me express the crap that had been the last few months.

George was always strong willed and able to recover slowly, but was making more progress now that Flo is helping him. I had bets with Axel that they'll date in less than a month.

Axel's first priority had always been Acela and now Acela's first priority is getting her brother back together. And I think she was the perfect person for it. Axel and Acela bought a small apartment near by and Acela makes sure they come and visit frequently.

Lockwood was a different story.

If it wasn't for the fact that the problem was slowly disappearing, Lockwood would have been as reckless as ever. Another death weighing on his conscience. Because, of course he blamed himself.

As I got up to get some food, I instead ended up in front of Lockwood's door.

Making a split decision to check on him I knocked quietly Incase he was asleep. Lately he has been sleeping in late and going to bed early. Though the ghost problem leaving was a blessing for Lockwood's safety, it was also a curse. He was slowly loosing himself, well, mentally. He would still be hours in the basement just practicing, and I doubt Lockwood's morals would let him loose his self esteem...

The door opened to Lockwood in his flannel pajamas. His dark hair falling into his half open eyes and he's toothbrush shoved into his mouth. He straightened up slightly upon seeing me. I scanned his face trying to read how he was feeling today.