Chapter 14: Jealousy

*WARNING: The following content may contain sexual contents*

The following morning, I was in the garden. The air was cold and the wind was strong. With my mother's tea pot, I silently made tea.

"Mei-mei"

I didn't look up nor did I respond to Min as he stood beside me. When he finally sat down, I placed a warm tea cup in front of him.

"Are you upset?" Min asked carefully seeing that I made no eye contact with him.

"Why would Wei Lan be upset?"

I knew Min was studying me so I kept my expression empty while I poured the untouched tea into the charcoal tray. Min didn't saying else and he quietly watched me pour fresh water into the empty pot.

"Miss" Li had just entered the garden when he spotted Min and I. "Young Master Wang is at main hall. Would you like to meet him there or shall I escort him here to the garden?"

Instead of replying to Li's question, I poured the unfinished tea into the cups.

"Miss...?" Li was confused with my silence.

"Please tell young master Wang that Wei Lan isn't feeling well" I said softly while I continued to pour the tea into the overflowing cups. "Wei Lan doesn't want to see anyone right now..."

Li was surprised. After glancing at Min and saw the young man soft head shake, Li understood not to question further and left.

"Mei-mei" Min was worried. "Is this about last night_"

"Min-ge" My voice cut him off with a calm voice. "Wei Lan do not want to talk about last night... please..."

Min gave a soft sigh and kept quiet while I continued to make tea.

"Lan!"

I should have known Li would not be able to stop Wang Feng from coming and going as he please. No one could.

"Why did you refuse to see me?"

Wang Feng was upset. He had been surprised when the old servant told him that I wasn't feeling well and that I didn't want to receive any guest. Feng knew something was wrong so he walked off, ignoring the old servant poor attempt to stop him.

When Feng saw me in the garden leisurely making tea, he realized I had purposely avoided him. This confused and upset him – even more so when I haven't lifted my eyes to acknowledge his presence. Instead, I continued to pour the tea into the cups. Not wanting to be ignored, Feng grabbed my wrist and forced the tea pot back down on the tray. I flinched at his hard grip and gasped as he yanked me up. I was forced to look up into his face.

"Wang Feng" Min tried to get Feng to let go of me. "Don't_"

"Answer me Lan" He tightened his hold on my wrist while he shoved Min aside. "Why did you purposely send me away?"

"Wei Lan doesn't feel good. Wei Lan doesn't want to see anyone_"

"I'm not just anyone!" He shouted. "I'm your Wang Feng!"

His declaration only made me felt bitter. I pushed at him, trying to break free from his hold. I nearly broke my wrist doing so, but my anger gave me strength I didn't know I had. I quickly head back to my room, but he grabbed at my arm from behind and lifted me up. I could hear Min worried call while Feng carried me into my room and slammed the door shut behind him.

I was hitting his back, pounding at him, and yelling at him to let me go while he easily carried me deeper into the bedroom and set me down on the bed. I didn't have the chance to run when he covered me with his body and held me down with his entire weight.

I pushed up at his chest, trying to get him off, but he grabbed my wrists and forced them still beside my head. When he thrust his tongue into my mouth, he swallowed my protest cry. He sealed his lips tightly over mine and sucked roughly at my lips and tongue. I felt his hard body, every last part of him through our clothes when he pressed himself hard against me. Through our clothes, he thrust his hard length against me, forcing me to feel his heat, his power, and his desire for me. I trembled as he continues to thrust his hips, rocking his body against mine without ever touching my skin.

Our clothes have blocked the penetration but he had already taken my innocence. His hand and fingers tighten on mine as he moved roughly against me.

"Lan" He tore his lips from mine while pressing his heat against me. "Why do you force me to treat you this way? When I want to love you gently – when I want to hold you preciously, you forced me to take you like this"

He made me feel his desire when he pressed it against the most sacred part of my body. He was telling me without words that I belong to him. I will not be able to stop him if he tore my clothes away and deflower me. I will not be able to stop him if he truly wanted to penetrate me. He was stronger than me – physically and mentally stronger than me.

"It's your entire fault!" I couldn't stop myself from crying out. "It's your fault! You made me this way! You said you only care about me! You said you will only want me!"

I hated myself for crying - or showing weakness. I hated him more for being my weakness.

"Wang Feng, you deceived Wei Lan!"

The moment his grip loosen on my wrists, I pulled free and begin to hit his chest.

"Wei Lan will not be abandon by you!" I continued to pound at the solid chest above me. "Never! Never!"

I was screaming like crazy woman, not caring if anyone could hear me.

"Lan!"

Feng lifted up and grabbed me. He crushed me against him and held the back of my head with fingers tightening in my hair.

"Lan" He whispered fiercely. "Why are you so afraid of losing Wang Feng? I'm here. I'm yours"

Crying in his embrace, I held onto his robe.

"Wang Feng belongs to Wei Lan. There is no one else in my heart but Wei Lan. I care about no one but Wei Lan. I don't want anyone else but Wei Lan" His deep voice becomes gentler with each spoken word. "Wang Feng will never abandon Wei Lan. Never"

Hearing him say those words, I sobbed sadly. My heart was a complete mess. I had behaved like a mad jealous woman. I have become so ugly with jealousy.

"Feng" I cried. "Wei Lan has becomes so ugly... so ugly that she hates herself... I'm so sorry... Wei Lan is not strong enough to love Wang Feng. So please, let me go"

"No"

One word was all he said before he lifted my head and kissed me. The kiss was gentle despite his tight, bruising hold. He won't let me go. He won't let me escape. He was cruel. He was kind. The realization terrified me.