Chapter 63: Mercy

*WARNING: The following content may contain sexual contents.*

I woke up feeling warm. The scent of summer wind – Wang Feng's scent, soothed me. The smooth warm skin and the lean muscles felt powerful against my back. The feeling of being within Wang Feng's embrace could only be described as safe.

"How are you feeling?"

I hadn't moved, yet he knew I was awake by the change in my heartbeat.

"Wei Lan is better now..."

Feeling embarrassed and shy, I shifted to move away from his arms.

"No" He tightened his hold on me.

I stilled before leaning back against his chest.

"Feng isn't mad at Wei Lan anymore?"

"Wang Feng is completely defeated by you" He said softly into my hair. "Lan, I don't want to sleep without you. I want to look at you and talk to you"

I turned around to hug him and buried my face into the crook of his neck.

"Don't talk about other men. Don't pull away from me. Don't push this Wang Feng into others" He said softly, tiredly. "Lan, this Wang Feng begs you to have mercy on his heart"

"Wei Lan never meant to_"

"Lan, because you're unaware, it hurts me more. Do you understand?"

I have indeed hurt him.

"The past will be the past... Wei Lan will live the future with Feng"

When he finally smiles, I lifted my lips to press up into his. Our kiss was slow. Our tongue teased each other before he took charge and deepen the kiss. When I felt his hand grazing my leg, I lifted it to his hips. Naturally, our bodies fall into a slow steady rocking while our lips never parted. We spent the whole morning in bed, filling the room with the sweet scent of our mating and the sound of our love.