Chapter 41: You're Mine

*WARNING: The following content HEAVILY contains sexual content that is unsuitable for children.*

I didn't have the chance to bid goodbye properly to the emperor and the empress as Wang Feng carried me away. When we passed by the prime minister's tent, I noticed Chen Hua Lan. Her eyes were full of yearning and resentment. Setting my head against his chest and holding onto his robe, I felt the confliction beginning to stir once again inside me. Was I wrong to have taken this person? I had cheated fate. I had cheated Wang Feng and Chen Hua Lan's fate.

"Lan" He pressed his lips against my forehead. "We're going home..."

We were already far away from the crowd. Feng had carried me through the palace and toward the large golden gate where a large carriage waited.

Once we entered Ping, Wang Feng ordered everyone to leave while he carried me straight into our bedroom. As soon as he placed me down onto our bed, he ripped opened my dress and tosses it across the room. I was shocked by his sudden fury. I knew he wasn't angry with me but that didn't stop my anxious heart from skipping. I quickly sitting up and covered my exposed breasts with my hands when Wang Feng disrobed.

"Feng" I moved until my back was against the wall. "A_ Are you angry?"

"I'm furious, those insect dare to lay their dirty eyes on my Lan" He moved at me like a tiger ready to pounce. "Lan, you're mine"

I let out a soft whimper as he grabbed my hands, holding them against the wall beside my head.

"You're all mine" He said possessively.

Then his mouth went to my breast. He held onto my wrist while he sucked, marked, and bite - moving from one breast to the other. When his mouth followed the slope of my breasts down to my stomach, I couldn't contain my moans. My whole body was shaking. Even as my body slid down weakly, Feng's mouth followed. I let out a startled cry when I felt his tongue inside me and trembled when he being to suck. He had let go of my wrist to hold onto my shaking leg, keeping my injury at bay while his tongue went deeper. I gripped onto his head and back, pleading him to stop. But Feng continued until I melted. Shivering hard as he drank me like wine, I laid there in a complete daze. 

Before my mind had been empty with no thoughts but it felt like it was spinning. I saw Feng position himself over me, between my legs but I could only stare up at him. Feng slid inside me in one smooth thrust making me let out the uncontrolled moan. He laid his hard body on me as he begun to rocked his hips back and forward. My hands went to his back, marking his back. His hands were beside my head, gripping on to the sheets. Our lips sealed our tongue in each other mouths while our mind no longer held control over our bodies.

At the height of our passion, Feng grabbed hold of my bottom cheek and begins to grind his hips against mine. He wanted to be deep inside me when he fills me.

"You're mine" Feng spoke hotly into my mouth.

I was leaving marks on his back. Feng was leaving his mark inside me. We both were completely and utterly possessive of each other. The thought made me tighten on him - making him lose himself even more inside me. I was thrilled knowing Wang Feng was drowning in pleasure.

"Feng"

Breathing heavily against my lips, Feng filled me as soon as I whispered his name.

"My Lan..." He kissed my cheek and lips tenderly. "No one will ever have you but me..."

Tears fall as I looked up at him. He cupped my cheeks and rubbed away the tears.

"Feng..." I leaned into his warm palm, letting my tears fall only for him. "Wei Lan... Wei Lan's heart only has Feng... only Feng..."

He smiled softly, placing a tender kiss on my lips.

"Wei Lan belongs to Feng" He whispered before he thrust his tongue into my mouth, kissing me deeply, as he again, rocked his hips once again - moving his still hard length inside me.

I was completely being devoured by Wang Feng.

"Don't let me go" I was afraid suddenly.

Wang Feng smiled against my lips as he held me tighter. Not once did he let go of me.