Chp.4 The Rewinding Town

~Kitsune~

"I-I can't believe this! Her body's already healed itself!" Komui said.

"Is it possible that she's like Kanda?" Reever ask.

"No...yes...maybe...this is...this is something similar to what Kanda has. It is possible that her father did something to her, that's similar to what the order did. She may not remember anything about what happened to her when he did it but she may not know about her healing powers. We'll have to ask when she wakes up.... Let's clean her up, then put her hoodie back on, and then put her on the couch in the science department research room. I don't want to make my sister wait any longer."

"What are we going to say to her? Because she's going to ask about her wellbeing."

"We'll tell her the truth," Komui said as he cleaned the dry blood off of her then put her under shirt on then her black hoodie. "But for now, we need to let her rest and clean this place up."

"No thanks to you we wouldn't be in this mess." Reever mumbled then they both started laughing.

"Let's get her to the science department research room so Lenalee can look after her till she wakes up. I'm pretty sure she wants to be by her side. I bit she's worried sick." Reever said as he picked her up bridal style. Komui nodded his head.

Komui felt a ping of guilt go through him. He didn't mean for anyone to get hurt but he knew that Kitsune will be alright due to her healing abilities that was almost like Kanda's, but does it come with the same cost? Komui looked over at Kitsune who was in Reever's arms. Reever walked out and headed towards the science department research room.

Lenalee squeeze the water out of the towel, the rest of the water went back into the bowl. Zero was on her left shoulder, sleeping. She place the towel onto Allen's forehead. Allen grumbled then he jolted up which made Lenalee jump back from Allen's sudden movement.

"Allen! Ah you scared me!" She said as she sat back down on her chair.

"Lenalee?"

"Are you alright? Sorry about my brother's invention."

"It's alright," He gave her a reassuring smile. "Where am I?"

"In the science department research room. Everyone else is cleaning up and fixing everything."

"Did you guys find Kitsune? Is she alright?" Allen asked her.

Lenalee looked down. She felt tears will up in her eyes as she looked down at the floor. She brought her right hand up to her face and wipe her unshed tears away. She looked back up at Allen and nodded her head.

"Yes, but I was to late to grab her from hitting the ground...my brother and Reever are taking care of her wounds as we speak...I don't know when they'll be done..."

It was silence between them. Allen could tell that she was upset. Allen place a reassuring hand on her left hand and smile at her.

"I'm sure she'll be alright. Pretty soon she'll be up and running and kicking Kanda's ass through their training."

"Damn right I will." A voice said through the room.

They turned their heads towards the entrance to see Kitsune standing besides Reever, who was making sure that she wouldn't stumble and fall. Lenalee gasps out her name as she stood up. Kitsune's arms were down by her sides as she walked towards them. Lenalee ran up to her and wrap her arms around her waist, placing her head on her chest as she breathed in her scent. Kitsune stumbled back a little when she jumped on her. Kitsune wrap her arms around her shoulders, pulling her closer to her body. Lenalee back up and looked at her.