Chp. 14 The Noah

~Kitsune~
Everyone walked up the stairs. Lenalee was looking down, thinking about Krory. "Don't worry Lenalee. I haven't given up on them. I believe in Krory. I will do anything in my power to get everyone back home." Allen said with a smile on his face which made Lenalee slightly smiled. "Are you okay walking. I don't want Kitsune to kill me if anything happens to you."

Lenalee turned towards him and smiled as she nodded her head. "Yes lets keep going."

Lenalee looked down and started thinking to her self. She realized that Kitsune and Allen got stronger while they were away. Especially Kitsune. She didn't realized how much she was weak until now. Now that she realized that she was afraid that she couldn't control her own innocence. That awful thought she had awhile ago, still haunting her. The most terrifying thought. The thought of her friends dead on the floor. The persons she care for the most, laying in front of her with blood all over her.

No! I can't think that! I can't give up the will to fight. I can't be dragged down into the abyss of darkness. I need to believe more in my friends. In Kitsune. I need to....

"Try harder!" She said aloud which made everyone look at her with confusing expression.

"Try harder? With what? Or who? Kitsune?" Allen questioned.

"Lenalee are you alright? Are you getting tired or something?" Lavi questioned.

"No! No! I'm fine! I promised! I just mean that when we get back home I'm going to try to get stronger by training harder. So I can keep up with Kitsune so she doesn't have to protect me all the time...not that I don't mind though." She mumbled at the end.

"Lenalee! What's gotten with you lately!" Lavi said acting shocked. "Fine then. I need to sleep. This is to much for me. Someone find me a blanket, a pillow, and some comfy place to sleep!"

"Go ahead then." Lenalee mumbled to him.

"Lenalee! C'mon! If you keeping acting this way, you'll never get Kitsune to date you!"

"That's none of your business, Lavi!" Lenalee yelled as she shook him while Allen punched him.

Lavi rubbed his head. "None of my business?" Lavi mumbled. "What are you going to do when we get back home Allen?"

"I'm going to eat everything that Jerry makes for me!" He said with determination.

Everyone sweat dropped but then they heard laughing. They looked over at Choaji to see him laughing.

"I never expected you exorcist acting like normal people. I figured that everyone was just like Kanda and Kitsune. Stern, serious, and cold but no I guess I was wrong. I never expect you guys to joke. To laugh. Or being afraid of anything." Choaji said with a smiled.

Allen walked up to him and patted him on the shoulder. "We'll all make it back home. And I promised that. We'll all make pass this trail. I just know it we will. We'll make it back with everyone. I'll find a way to. Kitsune will surely find a way for sure. And it's okay to laugh when you're afraid because that just lifts you up and help you move forward." Allen smiled at him.

"Ahem! You guys need to get moving if you want get out of here!" Lero said.

"Shush Lero. What we all want most is to be reunited with our friends and to go home with everyone. No matter how hard it will be. We will get pass it and make it out together. I refuse to give up hope in making it out of here." Allen said as he walked up the stairs with a smile on his face.

Lavi looked at him with said expression as he watch him walk up the stairs to a room. Lenalee let his words sink in. She believed in what he said. She believed that they'll all make it out alive and celebrate back home once this war is over. Allen walked in to hear his name being called out and he felt someone wrap their arms around his neck. He realized that it was Road and the next thing he knew was being kissed by her. Her was taken back by surprise. He didn't expect to be kissed by her when he walked in. Lavi glared at her. He felt anger rise in him from some reason. Road was then hit by Lero and it started scolding her for kissing Allen.