Chp. 18 Troublemaker

~Kitsune~
It's been about three months since Cross disappeared from the order. Everything had been calm lately. The Earl was no where to been seen. She knew that they were just waiting for the right time to strike.

Kitsune, Kanda, Allen, and Marie walks into a huge mansion to hear people arguing. Kitsune was in the lead with Kanda and Allen slightly behind her as Marie was in the back. When she walked into the room a girl bumped into her.

She looked down at the girl and was glad that Lenalee wasn't here right now otherwise she'd do something she might regret. "Be careful of where you're going." The girl just stood there starring up at her. "Please move aside. Inspector Galmar?" She walk past the girl as her eyes were on the inspector. But when she walked past the girl she felt eyes following her.

"Who do you think you are?" The inspector threaten.

She glared at him. "I'm General Stark from the black order and I believe you have some of our people captive." The inspector shudder under her glare.

He notice the cross on her chest and his eyes widen in relation that she was indeed an exorcist. Allen just smiled at him as Kanda glared at him. Marie steps forward, standing besides Kitsune.

"May we please see them?" He asked nicely.

The inspector nods his head and lead them down to the basement before telling his daughter to go to her room. With some resentment, his daughter finally went to her room. They walk down the hall of the jail cells that were full of weird masked men. Everyone but her were surprised by how many there were.

"Who are all of these people? There's so many." Marie observed.

"The Phantom Thief G." The inspector said nonchalantly.

"The famous thief that everyone been talking about?" Allen asked as he look at everyone in the cell. 

"Yes, indeed."

"And you caught them all? But why is there so many?" Allen wondered as everyone of them started saying they weren't the thief.

"Silence! All of you! You all were caught red handed in the act!" The inspector yelled at them.

Kitsune just observed in silence.

"You're wrong inspector. You should've realize it by know! All of us are telling the truth!" One of the mustache guy said.

Kitsune rolled her eyes and looked around for the finders. She found the four and walked towards the cell. They saw her and they quickly moved towards the clear wall.

"General Stark!" All of them yelled which grabbed everyone's attention.

Kanda hastily ran up towards the cell. He kicked the wall and made a huge impact. Kitsune rolled her eyes as the finders were scared to death with Kanda kick and his threats.

"That's enough Kanda." She says as Kanda backed down.

They started explaining what happens to them. One of the finders said that the Phantom Thief G has something to do with the innocence. One of the finders started to go into detail about the mystery thief. But what really caught her attention was when he mentioned that he sends out a warning beforehand and that he has no body. The inspector yelled at him to shut up and that visiting was over. The finders tried to grab her and Allen but she backed away before they could grab her. They grab Allen the legs and tries to hold onto him.

"Marie, what do you think." She asked as his right fingers were on his right headphone.

"They're telling the truth."