Chp.7 Vampire

~Kitsune~
The train finally came to a stop. She knew that they were there, so she got up and exited out of the train. She looked around to see the place was new because they rebuild it after the akuma attack. She stood there as she re-examine everything that was around her. It was surely different but she knew that she'll be able to find her way to her old house.

She started walking down the street on the sidewalk. She look around at the buildings to see them brand new. The town was like any other town she's been in. She continued her way down the street, she could see the woods up ahead. Her house was by the woods, away from the town. That's how her father liked it. As she got closer, she could see it but it was still destroyed. It was never repaired after that day.

She approached it and walked into it. Half of the roof was gone. Some of the rooms were destroyed. Parts of the house was dark that it was hard to see. Kitsune looked around and didn't see her master, but there was one place left to look that her father wouldn't let her go in, was the basement. She walked towards the wooden door that was connected to the ground but it was open. She glared down at it and started descending down the stairs. It was dark but that didn't stop her from finding out what's down there.

As she begin to get near the bottom she notice light. She could hear pages being flipped. As she got to the bottom she turned to the right to see a huge room and her master standing on the far right side looking at something. She looked around the lit room. There were many big books around. A huge book shelf filled with books. A dresser drawer that probably had stuff in it. There was a table near her, a table in the back, the bookshelf was near her master, and a rack where you put a katana at. The katana rack was on the wall in the back. She felt a connection right away with this room.

"I see you're here, Kitsune."

Kitsune turned her head towards her master to see her looking at her. She nodded her head before making her way towards her to see what she was looking at. Once she got to her side, her eyes widen. She could believe what she was reading. She look up at her master into her eyes to see if this was real or not. Her master nodded her head.

"It can't be..." She said in disbelief.

"Yes, it is. What's written in this book is the truth." Cloud said as Kitsune stared down at the book.

"You can't tell anyone about this. The Order already knew because of your father." Cloud said which made Kitsune angry.

"Wait! You knew and you didn't tell me!" She said in anger.

Cloud shook her head before staring down at her pupil.

"Yes and no. When I found out. It was after I left you at the Order. That's why I'm here, but Kitsune do you understand me? No one can not find out about this, about you. Do you understand?" She said seriously, grabbing Kitsunes shoulders as she spoke.

Kitsune nodded her before looking down at the book that held everything about her family and that her name was fake. She look over at the two hooks in the wall. She pull out her katana from her belt before walking over to it. She put it on the rack to see it fit there perfectly. She stared at it. Everything she wanted to asked her master was already answered by that book and now she knew everything. The fighting, the reasons, her life...everything. She grab her katana and put it back on to her belt. She turned towards her master.

"Komui sent me to find you, to bring you back to the Order because he wants every General there since General Yeegar died. He thinks it'd be safe" Cloud nodded her head.

"Shall we go then?" She asked but Kitsunes eyes were on the drawer that was to her right. "Do you want to stay and go through everything?"

Kitsune shot her head back to her master, processing everything she said before shaking her head no.