Chp. 6 Pride of a Swordsman

~Kitsune~
You could hear swords clashing together from miles away. Sweat dripped down her forehead. She breathed heavy as she ready her katana to strike again. Her strike was blocked by his huge sword. She wanted to call upon her sword but they made an agreement to not use her innocence. He wanted to have a fair fight with them. Kanda was recovery from his injury and now it was her turn to fight him. They've been at it for a least two weeks but they were gone for three weeks in total which was unnatural of her and Kanda. She breathed heavy as she blocked his attack. She was tired, that was for sure because she haven't been able to sleep or eat in two weeks. But she was still able to keep her speed. Victorio was unable to tell that Kitsune was a women not a male. Otherwise, if he knew that if she was a woman, he wouldn't fight her.

Damn...he's tough.

"Is that not your sword true form?" He asked as they backed off.

Kitsune glared at him and was silence for a moment before sighing.

"No, it's not." She said plainly.

"Summon it."

"What?"

"Summon it and fight with it but without your powers." He said.

Kitsune stood up straight and place her katana in front of her body.

"Alright then."

"Sorry I'm late Komui! You have a mission for me?" Allen said entering in Komui's office.

"Yes, I have a mission for you and Lenalee. Please take a seat." He said as Allens eyes directed towards Lenalee, who was sitting on the coach looking up at him. He waved at her and she waved back.

He made he his way toward the coach and sat down next to Lenalee. They both looked up at Komui waiting for him to explain their mission to them. He handed them both a thin folder.

"As you may know, I sent Kitsune and Kanda on a mission three weeks ago."

"Are they alright?" Lenalee asked out of worry.

"I'm sure they're alright, are they?" Allen said with worry rising up in him.

"We don't know. We haven't been able to contact the finder that was with them. As you may know, they get their mission done fast but for it to go on this long is unnatural of them. So I'm sending you two go help them. Everything you need to know is in that folder. Please I ask of you two, is to bring them back home." Komui said and they both nodded their heads before getting up to leave.

They headed towards Roman. They had a long train ride ahead of them. Lenalee looked down at her hands that were in her lap. She was worried about her friends. She felt a hand place on her hands. She look up to see Allen smiling at her.

"Don't worry I'm pretty sure they're alright." He said.

She looked back down at her hands and slightly smiled.

"I know...but I'm still worried."

"Me too, I know that Kanda and Kitsune are both strong but that still doesn't mean anything. Anything can happen during a mission...but they're pretty damn tough that's for sure. They wouldn't go down without a fight." He said.

She looked up at him with wide eyes. Then she smiled at him. Allen removed his hand off of hers and sat back down in his seat. She nodded her head agreeing to what he said. In a few more hours they'll arrive at their destination.

She breathed heavy as she blocked another one of his attacks. She growled lowly as she pushed him back. He flew back fifteen feet away from her. She quickly moved forward as he flew back. Once his feet hit the ground, she attack him with a strong swing. He blocked her attack. The impact was so strong that the ground below him crack and created a crater. He pushed her back with his sword which made her fly back. As she was in the air she did a backflip before landing on the ground. Once she landed Victorio moved in to attack her, which she easily blocked. They exchange blow after blow. She was having fun fighting with her opponent but she knew that it won't last for to long. She moved back and lifted her left hand up to wipe the sweat out of her eyes before placing it back onto the handle of her sword. She moved in to attack again. Victorio was ready to block her attack but before he knew it, she was behind him before he could even blink. She slash down at his back...and her sword connected to his flesh. Blood gushed out and she moved backwards before any blood could get on her.