Chp. 20 Separate Ways

~Kitsune~
Kitsune looked over to her right to see Allen shaking in anger. She could feel his anger from where she was standing.

"You're such an idiot! Kanda!" Allen yelled as the ground below them crack. "How long are you going to keep this up!? Letting that stupid Noah get into you're memories!!! Where did that stupid short temper of yours go! You idiot!"

Outside of their minds, Allen stood up and punched Kanda in the face. Kanda went flying towards a wall. Kitsune open her eyes and stood up from where she sat. She look over at Waizuri to see him on the ground rolling around with his hands on his forehead. She looked around to see Tokusa being grab by many tubes. Allen turned his head towards him and yelled out his name.

"Stop Alma!" Tokusa yelled at them before he disappeared from their sight.

Kitsune looked around to see that everyone except them and the Noah's. She made her way through the mess, trying to get to the womb of Alma's cage. To her right side a huge monstrous akuma appeared. She looked over to see that Allen was right next to it. She looked back at Alma to see that he was turning into an akuma.

"Fuck."

She turned towards the people that were captured by the pipes and she ran towards them. She made it in front of them right at the akuma exploded. She turned towards the blast and sent a blast one of her own towards it. The blast was sent upwards towards the sky. Once the blast was gone she jump out of the destroyed building and landed twenty feet away from Alma. She looked at Alma and it was obvious that he turned into and akuma and that the Earl had somewhat control over him. She looked around the area and saw the mess she was standing in. She notice that Kanda was standing up.

"You made a huge mess, Alma Karma." She turn her gaze at him to see him with a surprise expression.

"Artora? Yu? Is that you guys?" He laughed. "You while I was in there...I was dreaming. And in those dreams and made me realize something. It made me understand why you guys betrayed me. I hate you two so much. I hate you guys for destroying me, for betraying me, for hurting me. For everything. It's all your guys fault for making who I am. For making me into an akuma!"

Kanda walked up to her side and stood by her right. His head was slightly down as his eyes were emotionless. Kitsune stared at Alma with determination to take him down. But deep down she knew that this fight will mean more to Kanda than her.

"Then we'll destroy you and end your misery then." Kanda says coldly.

During this exchange, the third exorcists were changing into akuma themselves because of all the akuma they consume. Alma shot a beam at Kanda and Kitsune. Kitsune step to the side as Kanda dove down to run towards Alma. Kitsune ran to the side towards Alma. Kanda attacked first. Alma jumped in the air to avoid his attack. Kitsune jumped in the air to attack Alma with her sword. Alma blocked her attack.

"You've guys grown up so fast. How was your guys life? Was it splendid or lonely?" Alma says with a smile.

Kanda use one of his innocence ability to hit Alma. Blood burst out which gave Kitsune the chance to hit him in the chest. They both landed right behind Alma. She looked over to hear what the Earl was saying to Allen about becoming the fourteenth and abandoning the order and his friends.

"If you so wish, Allen. I'll even remove the dark matter that's in the third exorcist." The Earl says as everyone's, except for hers, eyes widen.

She knew that it was a white lie that the Earl told. She knew that once your turn into an akuma that you're beyond past the point of returning back to normal. The only way of getting out is to be saved by an exorcist. She turn her attention back to Alma when he laughed like a maniac.