Saved by my mate

"Raven wake up its time for school!"

"Ugh ok"

I let my head fall back into my pillow for a second and i guess i fell asleep again because i was being shaken awake by my brother Ryker.

"Get up before mom finds out you have been sleeping"

I sighed and pushed my blankets off me and walked over to my closet, i heard my bed creak so i knew Ryker sat down.

"So sis are you ready to find our mates today?"

"No"

"Why out of us three you are the one who doesnt want to find your mate"

"Because Ryker its all a little cliche for me"

"Whatever you say i bet you will change your mind when you are screaming your mates name"

"What do you.. you sick mother f*cker why cant you be more like Ryan"

"Lets see give up my hot self for our dorky younger brother... No thanks"

"You dont have to be a jerk about it, come on we have to get to school"

I walk out of the closet wearing ripped skinny jeans, a purple and black star tanktop, and a pair of strappy sandals. I decided to leave my hair down brushing out all of the knots, I grabbed my backpack and a apple from the fruit bowl and walked outside to my brothers car. Tyler was sitting in the passenger seat bobbing his head to the song he was listening to when he saw me he smiled. I hopped into the backseat and Tyler turned around to face me

"You ready to find your mate today"

"Not really i was telling Ryker it was well is cliche finding the love of your life"

"Yeah if you put it that way but you got to think about it you dont have to go through the pain of finding a guy to fall in love with"

"Yeah if i do find him i hope he isnt some self confident jerk"

Ryker came in and we headed to school

*****************************************************************************************************************

Jace's POV

*****************************************************************************************************************

"Hey Jace your dad wants to see you in his office"

"Ugh what does he want now?"

"He didnt tell me he just said to get you to talk about something"

"Ok"

I stand up and walk upstairs to my dads office get hi's and hello's from girl's in the pack. I knock on the door and i hear a muffled come in and walk in. My dad had his glasses on looking through paperwork when he heard the door shut he looked up. 

"Oh good Jace come sit down"

I did what he said and waited for him to start talking

"Son you know its almost time for me to retire from being alpha"

"Yeah the pack and mom hasnt stopped talking bout it"

"Well its almost time for it but i cant give the position to you until you find your mate"

"Dad none of the girls in the pack are my mates"

"Yes son but your 19 and alpha's offspring usally find them on their birthday"

"I have no control of that dad"

"You do son after your birthday you gave up if you keep trying maybe you will find her she may be in a pack or...."

"Or she is dead yeah dad thanks that makes me feel happy perky"

I slam the chair back and walk out of the office. My wolf was angry so i went for a run.

Authors note:

Hey guys first chapter done i hope you like it. The next update should be soon Bye!