Chapter 19

I finished putting on my make-up and walked downstairs to find Ryker and my dad dressed in tux's ready to go

"Where's mom?"

"She is up with Ryan he said he wasnt feeling well"

I glance at Ryker and he has the same look as i do, "So is mom still coming with us or is she going to stay with Ryan?"

"He says he will be fine here by himself and we should go have fun"

"Ok so when are we going to go?"

"Right now"

I turn around to see my mom walking down the stairs in a black dress with lace on the sides that showed her sides and flowed all the way down to her feet. After we check if we have anything we leave to Jace's house.

Jace's POV

I was walking around talking to people from other packs when one of the pack warriors came up to me

"Raven and her family just arrived"

"Ok"

I started making my way to the front but when i saw Raven my wolf went a little crazy and almost came out. She was in a light purple dress that went mid thigh, her hair was down and was curled, she was talking to a older pack member but when she saw me looking at her she smiled. She said goodbye and walked over to me

"Hey"

"Hey im glad you made it"

"Me to i wouldnt miss it"

"Follow me we could go outside"

I grab her hand and led her outside to our patio, we sit on the stairs and look out to the woods.

"I didnt see Ryan come in with you guys"

"Yeah he told us he didnt feel good so my parents let him stay home"

"Oh you dont sound very happy"

"I know he is lying he is keeping something from Ryker and I"

"Do you know what it is?"

"I think its about his mate"

"Why would he lie about that?"

"Ryan's dream is to go to college and he thinks if he has a mate she will stop him from that"

"Isnt that a little shelfish?"

"Yeah but he's the youngest so he is in a wierd position because he doesnt get to become a alpha or anything like Ryker"

"True so how have you been any problems with the pills?"

"No i am running low though"

"Well lets go get you some before we forget"

She grabs my hand and we walk to the pack doctors office, we open the door to see a guy in there waiting patiently

"Oh is Valerie (Dont remember if i gave her a name -_- )  in?"

"She just stepped out for a minute but she said if you stopped by to give you these"

He hands Raven a bottle of the piils and he walks out of the room. 

"That was weird"

"Yeah it was where could Valerie be"

"Maybe she is down at the party?"

"Yeah we should probably get back"

"Yeah we should i dont want my dad going on a rampage when he cant find me"

We smile and walk back to the party

Authors Note:

Hey guys so another update done and i am so sorry its so short i just got back from a vacation and its 11:40 when i am writing this but anywho when i got on appearently my friend Cheyanne who i share the account with wrote some more stories that we have been planning to do and we cant figure out which one we want to post. So we want you guys to choose the three options are a Soul Eater Fanfic, another werewolf story, or a zombie apocolypse story. Tell me in the comments below which one you want thanks and i will hopefully update more tomorrow bye!