Chapter 34

Raven's POV

"What do you mean it's mom?"

"The patrol she was on was attack, she was the main target from what the other wolves were saying. Mom's in the pack hospital and she's not looking good dad hasn't left her side so I have practically taken over"

Tears formed in my eyes and my hands started shaking and I took a deep breath

"Has anyone gotten anything out of them?"

"We did we are planning a attack right now and Jace's dad thought it would be good for me to call you, I have to go we have a meeting I'll call you later"

"Ok"

I hung up the phone and set it on the counter, I put my elbows on the counter and held my head in my hands. I didn't know I was crying till Jace came in

"Raven why are you crying?"

"My mom got attacked by rogues and Ryker said she isn't doing good....."

My voice cracked and tears started falling faster, Jace picked my up and put me in his lap which made me cry harder

"Ryker said they were planning a attack and I know people are going to die and its going to be my fault"

"Raven not this again they are doing it because they want to protect the alpha's daughter and their new Luna"

"Yes the warriors do but some have mates and kids and what are they going to think of me when we have to tell them they died if I was in that situation I would be pissed"

"They may be mad at first but what does it matter what one family thinks of you"

"Jace it could be multiple families it could even be mine or yours, if my mom doesn't make it my dad will never forgive me"

"Raven your thinking about the bad things think about the good things like for one thing you will have no one after you and you and everyone else will be safe"

I sighed and nodded and he kissed my mark which made me shiver,

"Come on let's go to bed"

I slid of his lap and grabbed his hand and we walked upstairs, when we got upstairs I went into the bathroom and changed into a pair of black Nike shorts and a blue tank top. When I walked out Jace was already in bed staring up at the ceiling, I climbed into bed and he instantly wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him. I laid my head on his chest and started tracing patterns on his stomach, after a while I fell asleep listening to his heartbeat.

(Jace's POV)

After Raven fell asleep I stayed up and just stared at the ceiling deep in thought, my wolf and I were worried about her, she was thinking way to hard about the rogue situation. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard her mumble my name in her sleep and tears started to fall down her face

She's having a nightmare

Author's Note:
Hey guys I hope y'all had a good thanksgiving and you had a good day with your family. I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while I had my braces put on last week and my family flew in from Colorado on Friday so I barely had any time to update. The next one will be up soon BYE!