Chapter 11

Ryder's POV :D

**************************************************************************************************************************

"Ryder we have found no sign of our daughter we need to do something"

"Phoenix we are trying, Colt has some of his wolves trying to find her but i dont want to get our son's involved i dont know if he will come for them or not"

"That's true it's just i miss her"

"We all do Phoe...."

I felt a tap on my shoulder so i whipped around and saw Ryan looking at me 

"Your spying on mom and dad"

"No i am just listening in i want to know if they have done anything about Raven"

"Well you can just ask them?"

"No they are stressed already "

"Ok well Mel is here she said something about you two going on a date?"

When he said her name my wolf sturred and started to get excited.

"No way she is your mate!"

"Yeah so what?"

"Isnt it a little akward that your mate is Raven's bestfriend"

"No we have a lot in commen now go down and tell her i will be down soon i have to go get changed"

I pushed him towards the stairs and started to walk to my room but used my wolf hearing to listen in on my parents. I didnt hear them talking any more so I sped up my walking and went and got changed.

***********************************************************************************************************************

Raven's POV

***********************************************************************************************************************

"Raven wake up"

I flutter my eyes open to see Jace bending down next to me,

"What time is it?"

"Almost 12"

He held out his hands and i took them and he stood me up, i groaned at how stiff my neck was and rubbed it with my hands.

"Yeah my neck was stiff to"

"Man i cant believe we fell asleep"

"Yeah"

He stopped talking and it looked like he was mind linking someone so i looked around again and saw it was a really beautiful during the day. I walked to the water's edge and watched the fish chance eachother around. Arms wrapped around my waist and i smiled

"Sorry about that my dad just mindlinked me"

"It's fine what did he want?"

"He was asking where we went and he wants to talk to us about something"

"Ok" 

He grabs my hand and we walk back to the house. We go up to our rooms and split up there to get showered and dressed. After my shower  i walked to the closet and changed into a pair of jeans and a green blouse and i slid on a pair of sandal's. I walked out of the closet just when Jace knocked on the door. I slide my shoes on the rest of the way and opened the door for him

"Hey you ready to go and see what my dad wants?"

"Sure"

 I step out of my room and close the door and Jace leads the way to his office. We stopped in front of the door and he was about to knock when we both heard voices. I used my werewolf hearing to hear through the walls 

"What do you mean Jessica isnt going to be the furture luna anymore"

"Dolly listen i know i said that but Jace finally found his real mate"

"He couldnt because Jessica is his real mate the mate thing happening between rogue girl and him cant be real probably because Jessica has been gone for a year"

"Maybe they lied about being mate's Dolly"

"My daughter doesnt lie they have been dating for 4 years now"

I cut off there and didnt listen any more i felt a pain of jealousy and hurt in my heart so i just looked down at my feet. I looked up when Jace knocked on the door and a few seconds later a lady mid thirties swung the door open and walked between us and stormed down the hall.

"Come in Jace"

Jace walked in first and i walked behind him, there was two chairs in front of his dad's desk so i sat on the left and he sat on the right. I placed my hands in my lap and looked at Jace's dad

"So i called you both in here to ask about Raven and the whole poison thing and i invited Jace to come because of the pain"

"Well the pack doctor found out that if i am by Jace the pain doesnt come but we have found some problems with that so when i went to my appointment she gave me these pills to take and that takes the pain away like when i am with Jace"

"So she gave you these pills that take the pain away?"

"Yeah pretty much i have pills for the day and the night"

"Ok so have you tried taking the night pills"

"No Jace has slept with me everynight since i have been here"

"Well tonight i dont want you guys to do that Jace sleeps in his room and Raven sleep in your room and take a pill and see if it works"

"But da.."

"Worth a try lets do it"

I felt Jace look at me but i didnt look at him

"Alright then Raven stop by in the morning so you can tell me how it went and Raven can go Jace i need you to stay here we have something to discuss"

"Well shouldnt i walk Raven back to her room"

"Its alight Jace i think i am going to go talk to Kiera"

I stood up and headed out of the office.

Author's note:

Hey guys so i finally got to update, i have written this chapter over five times and everytime i tried to upload it it would erase it all. So i may start working on another werewolf story soon but i dont know when i am going to upload it i may upload a few chapters more in this book then update the first chapter of that. I will update this soon. Bye