Chapter 2

"She poppin, she rollin, she rollin
She climbin that pole and I'm in love with a stripper
She trippin, she playin, she playin
I'm not goin nowhere girl, I'm stayin, I'm in love with a stripper
She poppin, she rollin, she rollin
She climbin that pole and I'm in love with a stripper
She trippin, she playin, she playin
I'm not goin nowhere girl, I'm stayin, I'm in love with a stripper."
T-Pain "I'm 'N Luv (Wit a Stripper)"

Ashanti

"My feet are killing me." I declared while rubbing the soles of my feet. After counting my money, I changed out of my gear and put on my sandals.

"At least you're done for the night. I'm here for another two hours." Nina, the only dancer I talk to, complained.

"You're going to make some good cash though. Those rappers are spraying money like a never drying well."

"Did you see how some of the girls were fighting over the money that fell on the floor?"

"Chile, I got second hand embarrassment. There was more than enough to go around."

"Exactly. Let me go change. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Go do your thing. Have a good night." I pulled my bag from my locker and gave her a quick hug.

"Be safe girl."

"Thank you. You too." I walked out of the locker room and my way to my boss's office to give him his cut. The door was wide open, but I still lightly tapped on the door since I saw him glued to his phone.

"Honey, just the girl I'm looking for." For what? Drew is a really cool and accommodating boss. The way he's looking at me, I can tell he needs a favor.

"Am I safe?"

"Of course. Our VIP specifically requested a private session with you. I know that's not your thing and you're ready to go home, but he really wants you."

"I'm only doing this because of you and I know he's paying top dollar."

"Thank you. August is a nice piece of eye candy, so you might have some fun."

"It's all about the money for me. I don't need nothing more, nothing less from him. His fame doesn't impress me."

"I know. Here's the money he paid."

"5 Gs? I thought it was supposed to be 1 grand?"

"That's what he gave. That shows he's serious. It's all yours."

"Really?"

"Yeah. You know you said you're leaving soon, so I want to make sure you're good."

"You're the best Drew."

"I know. Aright, don't keep him waiting. Show him why you're the number one money maker. "

"Trust me, I will." I went back to the locker room. I put on a whole new outfit and touched up on my makeup. I made sure to smell real good and rubbed some body luminizer on my skin to make it shine.