Chapter 25

"I'm just sittin' in the studio just tryna get to you, baby
But this song so f*ckin' dope, girl, it's harder not for me to blaze it
To tell the truth, wish it was you in this booth that I was blazin'
So I'm just sittin' in the studio just tryna get to you, baby."
Schoolboy Q ft. BJ The Chicago Kid "Studio"

Chris

"I didn't know you had it like that." I said to Ashanti as she walked into the studio early. I told her to slide by to pick me up after my studio session with my Tyga, but he's not even here yet.

"What are you talking about?"

"That Chanel bag that's sitting comfortably on your shoulder

"That Chanel bag that's sitting comfortably on your shoulder."

"I bought it as a gift for myself."

"Well, it looks nice. I'm just glad you didn't wear anything to revealing like I told you not to."

"Shut up. She can wear whatever she wants. She doesn't need permission from you or August. She looks mighty fine too." Tyga interjected as he strolled his skinny, hit making *ss inside. While he was checking her out, Ashanti gave him the evil eye.

"When are we leaving?" She asked.

"In an hour or less. We have to finish up a few things on this song before we leave." I replied.

"Ugh!" She groaned, plopping down on the couch with her dramatic self.

"So, what's your favorite song from Chris's new album?" Tyga asked Ashanti.

"It's probably Drunk Texting. Jhené's vocals were bomb."

"What about mine?" I felt offended.

"They were alright. You sang better on the other songs though." I pouted and turned away from her to concentrate on the music. Tyga and Ashanti laughed at how I was acting. I don't give a f*ck.

"Stop acting like a—." She started before we heard someone screaming down the hall.

"Michael! Michael! Where is your lanky *ss at?"

"Oh man, not again." Tyga rubbed his temples. Ashanti was looking confused as ever. Just wait for it.

"Michael, I need you to watch Cairo for a few hours. I knowing you love bringing him over to your friend's place. I'm not letting that little girl, Kylie, watch our child." Blac Chyna came strutting in here like she owned the place with her sagging booty. I liked her in the beginning, but one she had a taste of fame, she changed up using the lame excuse that she's now on some boss sh*t when she's really was on that thot sh*t. I don't know Ty is still with her. My man Cairo was in another place with teddy bear because he looked happy. He could still be thinking that his momma is crazy in his head.