Chapter 9

"I'm not worried 'bout a thing
Cause I know you are guiding me
Where you lead me, Lord I will go
I have no fear cause I know who's in control
There's no limit to what you can do
Cause it all belongs to you, yes it all belongs to you
You're almighty and all powerful
And it all belongs to you, yes it all belongs to you."
Michelle Williams ft. Kelly Rowland & Beyoncé "Say Yes"

Ashanti

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. That is the word from 1 Corinthians chapter 13 verses 4 to 7."

"Amen." The congregation rejoiced.

"Every single one of us must love another as we love ourselves. It doesn't matter how different we are; whether we're black or white, rich or poor, famous or ordinary, etc. God created us as one. The same blood that's flowing in my veins is in all of you."

"Preach Pastor!" A woman shouted and clapped. I was really intrigued by the message as the Pastor went on.

"Oh, I will. As Christians, we have to unite to spread the word and keep peace on earth. No one is superior to his or her neighbor; love should be reciprocal and everyone should be concerned about the well-beings of other people. We all must have courage to keep going even when the devil sneaks his way in to separate us from our brothers and sisters. Those people who give you attitude and treat you like you're inferior to me, kill them with kindness. Show them how you're walking on the same path Jesus was on. He didn't listen to what people said about him; he lived in peace and helped everybody he could to obey his father in heaven. I'm telling today that, if you haven't already, go and love one another. It can be by forgiving someone who offended you, paying for someone's groceries or meal at a restaurant, donating to charity, giving those who are down compliments, and taking into account other people's interests when you're hanging out with them. Give and you shall receive countless blessings. Let us pray." The pastor ended the service after an amazing sermon.

After church service, August and I got into my car and drove to his house.

"I'm glad I finally found a church that I can attend

"I'm glad I finally found a church that I can attend. I hope we can make you coming with me a regular thing." What I really like about this church other than the friendly people, clean bathrooms, complimentary coffee and bagels, talented worship team, and amazing preacher, is that it starts and ends on time. I enjoy being in the house of God, but when you say that service will terminate at 12 and it's 1 o'clock and the message hasn't been given yet, we have a problem. Here, service starts at 10:30 and ends at 12.