Warm Hands

Taehyung chuckled to himself.
"Of course you do. And you still owe me one favor which could be anything I desire...but what if I desire you the most?"

After exiting the gate, I find Jungkook ahead of me. I stay a few feet behind him because I didn't want him to notice I was following him. It's necessary to be on the same street as him despite how far we were.

 It's necessary to be on the same street as him despite how far we were

        He walks fast and with purpose, with headphones in his ears. I travel behind him for about an hour. We enter the poorer side of town. Even when my family was broke, we wouldn't dare to live here. There is always some criminal activity going on whether it's drug dealings, kidnappings or occasional murder.
     There was graffiti on every building and some of the houses were crumbling down.

       I check my phone. It's 10:43 PM. What is he doing here? And why didn't he drive here either?
       A bunch of men in their twenties greeted Jungkook. They bowed to him and he joined their group. They turn into a different street. I was about to follow them when someone whistles at me. I turn around and see a creep on a motorcycle.
      "Where you going, sweetheart?"

      I ignore him and make my way towards the street Jungkook was on, but the creep drives his motorcycle and stops in front of me. He takes his helmet off and places it on his bike. All I see a gorgeous man.
      He smiles again and tilts his head at me. His dimples and lips were his most prominent feautures.

     "As I said again, where are you going?" He demanded.
      "Can you please just leave me alone? What's it to you?" I snap back.
       The man steps closer.
      "How about we get on a first name basis? My name is Namjoon. How about yours?"

     "I'd rather not get on a first name basis with you

     "I'd rather not get on a first name basis with you. Please just leave me alone," I beg him.

He steps away. "Alright then. Just isn't a good idea for a young lady on these streets alone. Not everyone is going to be as polite as me. And if something happens to you...."
      He places his hand on my shoulder.
      "Don't say I didn't warn ya." He stuffs his hand back into his pocket and winks. Then he gets on his motorcycle and drives off, without sparing me a glance.