Same

I wake up and and find myself pressed against Jungkook's neck.

His breathing was deep and slow. I noticed he looked very serene without the scowl he usually wore when he was awake.

In the dim light, his hair was jet black, his lashes rested against his cheeks and his lips were ruby red. He's just so effortlessly gorgeous.

His beauty used to anger me, but now I realized his ethereal appearance reflected the type of person he was from the inside. A lovely person.

If only that was the case for everyone.

I smile and gently pat his head, allowing him to rest against my shoulder, instead.

Around us, it looked like everyone was asleep. Namjoon was even snoring.

I recall to the phrase he said moments ago...

Gangs have the most fun at night.

I snort at his words, laughing at the drool coming out of his mouth.

But then I stop moving because I feel that someone's watching me...

I look up and find his icy gaze judging me.

"Wow it's absolutely fascinating..." Yoongi says, placing his chin in the palm of his hand.

"Huh?"

"Jungkook never sleeps so early on a weekday. Not even when laying on an expensive mattress or after intaking insomnia pills. Yet he's able to sleep so soundly in a packed car with your body pressed against his. Why is that so?"

"I mean tonight's events were pretty stressful-"

Yoongi chuckles. "This was nothing in comparison to the other stuff he goes through on the daily, though."

He smirks. "You know what?"

"What?"

"You have an effect on him... You calm his heart."

"I- I do?"

"I'm no doctor prodigy like Jin but I can see it. The world can see it."

I whisper, "I'm not even that special."

"You're right. You are a very ordinary girl. Except in Jungkook's eyes."

I don't know what to say after he reveals that statement.

Yoongi yawns. "Anyways, it's 2 AM. Been a few hours since the heist. I guess we can drop you home now."

"Thanks..." I genuinely mean it.

Yoongi instructs the driver where to go. Guess he knows my address. What else do him and the rest of the Bangtan Boys know about me?

Jungkook suddenly grasps my hand like I would disappear if he lets go.

"Jungkook...?" I ask.

He doesn't respond and continues sleeping, with his face pressed against my neck.

We finally arrive in front of my apartment.