Value

*TRIGGER WARNING: THERE WILL BE GRAPHIC DEPICTIONS OF THE BLACK MARKET AND UNETHICAL ACTIVITIES IN THIS CHAPTER. IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THESE TOPICS, I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU TO STOP READING*

     "See what?" I wondered the horrors Jungkook would show me that would change my perception of him.

    He leads me to a hallway with a shiny, wooden floor and gorgeous chandeliers on the ceiling, lighting our way.

   "This ain't scary," I snort.

    Jungkook tightens his grip around my hand. "Just you wait."

   As we walk down the glorious hallway, we pass by well dressed men in suits of varying ages.

   "Sir, we finally sent all the packages of cocaine to the US. We received 11 billion won (about 9.8 million US dollars) in compensation," a man bows.

    11 billion won? No wonder why Jungkook's family is so rich!

    Jungkook nods. "Perfect. Make sure that money ends up in the bank account in Switzerland- not here."

    Jungkook whispers, "Switzerland bank accounts are the most safe and secure. They don't disclose your privacy to anyone."

    "Ah." I nod, digesting this strange information.

    Another man walks up to Jungkook. "The heroin transaction in Russia has been completed. 30 billion won (about 27 million US dollars) was given in compensation."

     Jungkook pats his shoulder. "Okay. Remember- send the cash to the Swiss bank."

     "Of course. Good to see here you here, sir. It's been awhile since I've seen you since you aren't present at many meetings."

   Jungkook forces a tight-lipped smile. "Don't get used to my presence. Carry on with your work."

    We continue walking down the hallway, and all of the men passing by bow and greet Jungkook respectfully.

   "Selling illegal drugs? That really isn't that bad. Ain't that what all gangs do? Even people at our school do this," I laugh, to show Jungkook I wasn't afraid.

   Jungkook purses his lips. "I really wish this was the worst of it."

   We continue walking down the hallway, and it gets wider and wider.

    We make a turn and Jungkook shuts his eyes upon seeing a bearded man. "Oh no... why does he have to be here..."

   I squeeze Jungkook's hand. "It's okay. I'm sure I can handle it."

   Jungkook opens his eyes and tears up. "I don't think I'll be able to."

    The man bows and behind him I see a bunch of... shirtless women only wearing underwear. Their chests were completely revealed.

    I recall to the time I was in Jungkook's room and he needed to apply medication on my stomach.

     "Look, you taking your top off won't have any effect on me. If it makes you feel any better, I've seen tons of girls shirtless before, so I'm immune."
     Jungkook covers his mouth and realizes what he just said.

     "Damn, Jungkook. Really didn't need to know that information," I scrunch my face and look away, disgusted.

Jungkook begins panicking. "That's not what I meant! The circumstances required it. You see-"
I put my hand up in front of his face.
"I'd rather not hear about the situations that led you with being with shirtless girls."