Compliment

His confession heated my entire face and I'm awestruck. Did Jungkook really mean that?

I slightly edge towards him but he's already breathing slowly with his eyes shut.

Come on, why did he have to sleep right after revealing something so astonishing!

I wave my hand in front of his face. No response. I poke him on the shoulder but he's still like a brick wall.

Guess he's really fallen asleep that fast.

Okay, I'll stop annoying him.

I look around and find Namjoon scrolling through his phone...

Should I annoy him instead?

Eh, why not? It's Jungkook's life I gotta worry about, not mine.

"So what are we gonna do today, Rap Mon?"

Namjoon looks up, cringing. "It's Sir RM to you... Besides, I haven't referred to myself that in years. The acronym for RM stands for Real Me, now."

I correct myself. "Right... So what are we gonna do today, Sir Real Me?"

He smirks. "Let's just say... it'll be a bit more... thrilling than yesterday's assignment."

"Thrilling... so it'll be fun?" I hopefully asked.

"Fun for some... We'll see if it's fun for you. Or even comfortable," he laughs, mockingly.

I bite my lip. If I can rob a bank, I can do anything.

Oh, who am I kidding? I'm the type of softie that hyperventilates before even correcting the waiter. I'm most certainly screwed.

Namjoon puts on some airpods and scrolls through his phone again. He will likely not entertain me for the rest of the car ride.

I look around and my eyes rest upon Jungkook again.

His bangs fell across his face and I brushed it off to reveal his sharp, beautiful face. He looked so tranquil in his sleep.

I ruffle his hair again, and his nose twitches like a bunny. So cute.

5 days left in my mission... I've almost gotten killed on multiple occasions and so has Jungkook. But we've survived through it. Have I successfully altered the past enough so now Jungkook's future is saved?

But we're now both in a murderous gang, going through life threatening missions on the daily. It's definitely not over yet. Not even close.

***

We arrive at a gigantic, gorgeous building with a bunch of well-dressed couples entering in with suitcases.

"Another hotel? Are we going to another party?" I frustratingly asked, kicking my feet. I am sick of hotels. And parties.

Namjoon rolls his eyes at me. "Shut your trap and do as you're told."

I raise my arms up. "I will most certainly shut my trap... whatever so that means..."

***

We enter a luxurious room with a huge table in the middle. The other Bangtan Boys are already sitting around it.

Namjoon, Jungkook and I join them.

Namjoon takes place at most gloriously decorated chair at the end of the table. Jungkook and I sit at the less grand chairs.

Namjoon coughs lightly and everyone else silents, immediately.

"First thing's first..."

"I'm the realest," I complete his sentence.