Chao

I turn around and see a striking dark-haired man wearing a formal suit and a bunch of earrings. His facial expression was quite neutral and calm, in comparison to mine.

Excitedly, I run towards him.

    "J-Jungkook. You're okay. You're alive," I whisper.

     Jungkook shrugs. "Why wouldn't I be?"

    "Because you were kidnapped! Because you left the party without telling me!" I exclaim.

    He scratches his head awkwardly. "Oh yeah. But what are you even doing here?"

     "To save you of course!" I jump up and down.

     Jungkook points to himself. "Does it really look like I need saving?"

"Yes. The robbers who chased me that day at the mall were the ones who kidnapped you and threw you into the car a few hours ago. Do you not remember?" I question him.

"I do but it's a lot more complicated than that..."

The doors bust open and the thieves from the mall that tried to shoot me with a gun entered the room.

"Jungkook, stand behind me!" I walk in front of him, protectively and pick up the gigantic metal pipe. "If you want to get to Jungkook, you have to go through me!"

The robbers look confused. "What do you mean? Boss, what's going on?"

Jungkook scratches his head and walks in front of me. "Well-"

"Hey, ain't it that girl from the mall! The one who got us convicted of stealing jewels. I mean, we did do it but damn she's annoying," one of the taller guys chuckles.

"Jungkook... d-do they work for you?" I felt like I couldn't breathe.

"Uh, yeah. You know Namjoon is the boss of a gang and I'm his little brother so I'm second in charge." He ruffles his hair.

    "So the men at the mall chasing me... you knew them?"

    "Well I wasn't sure but I had my suspicions since they had their masks on. But afterwards I learnt they were the men working for our gang," Jungkook explains.

    "B-but how did they escape from jail?" I asked, not caring if they heard what I was saying about them.

   "We got bailed out thanks to Namjoon," one of the gang members chuckles. "You can literally buy yourself out of any crime as long as you got money."

    "Why did they kidnap and throw you in the car?" I whisper to Jungkook.

    "Namjoon's orders. He got annoyed of me neglecting my gang duties," Jungkook says nonchalantly. I inspect his face and there was no sweat dripping down unlike mine. How is he so calm in a situation like this?

    "W-who is the guy in the chair?" I point to the man tied up that I thought was Jungkook.

A gang member picks up a bucket full of ice and water and throws it upon the guy. He gasps and is finally conscious.

"He can explain for himself," the gang member sneers.

"P-please Miss! Help me! I have no idea what's going on!" The pale man gasps for air and his eyes widen, staring at me hauntingly.

The gang member slaps him across the face while he's still bounded to the chair. "Cut the crap, Chao. Where is the hiding spot for your clan?"

"Huh?" I'm completely bewildered of the situation that is unfolded in front of me.