Twenty One

Negan barged through the doors demanding the attention of the room. Sherry gave me a smile, but the other wives gave me a much colder reception. Amber gave me a particularly filthy look and eye rolled me. I could tell Negan was excited, presenting me like a circus act.
"Say hello and welcome back to Rackel! She's on the mend and should be as good if not fucking better than new in no fucking time!" He bellowed theatrically, reminding me of a ring-master. The wives provided a very reserved clap and silence fell over the room once again. Negan must've been underwhelmed by their response as he pulled me in closer and reprimanded them
"Well that's really fucking disappointing ladies. Who shit in your fucking sundae and called it chocolate ice-cream?"
We all sat there in tense silence, I looked towards Sherry as I knitted my brow; not sure where else to look. I felt like a complete outsider.

I couldn't take the tension anymore so I made a beeline towards Negan's bathroom. I sat on the toilet, feeling out of sorts for multiple reasons. I heard a knock at the door and looked up as Negan entered, leaning on the wall next to me. He eventually cleared his throat in attempt to fill the silence, maybe evoke a response in me. As I allowed the silence to continue he folded.
"Well that was fucking tense! What the fuckity fuck was that about?" He crossed his arms with an accusatory tone, putting me slightly on the defence.
"I don't know Negan! Amber's had it in for me since you... ironed Mark" the bile rose as I recalled the atrocity.
"She was angry it didn't happen to Daryl!" Negan stiffened at the mere mention of his name, but I continued, pretending not to notice.
"I truly don't know why the other wives were so cold" I shook my head in bewilderment at their actions.

He rubbed his stubbly chin in deliberation, considering whether to tell me something. I leaned towards him in encouragement, wanting to know as much as I could. He flashed his Cheshire smile
"They might be pissed that I've been with you the past week." He smirked like a cheeky child, knowing they'd been caught out. I felt a stupid grin cross my face.
"You've been with me since the accident?" I laughed dubiously. He was pleased at my response and leaned in, playfully twirling one of my curls. I shivered at the contact and stood up quickly, all the blood rushing to my head as I swooned. He caught me with ease, hand firmly on my lower back. I looked into his decadently chocolate eyes as I gulped involuntarily. The feeling in the room was electric and it definitely didn't pass Negan's attention
"Maybe we can take this somewhere more comfortable?" He suggested and all I could manage was a small nod.

He grabbed my hand as he lead us to the soft couch. He plonked himself down as he pulled me onto his lap, my knees on either side of his legs. I gently ran my hands through his hair as he leaned the bridge of his nose against mine.

He sighed and closed his eyes "I'm soo glad you're ok" he confessed and my heart swelled. He opened his eyes as I placed a soft needy kiss on his lips. He returned the kiss, clasping my face with his large hands holding me in place. A soft moan escaped my lips as he tickled my neck with his fingertips, sweeping my hair off my neck. My hips bucked as I began to tingle at the sensuality of his touch. This earned me a throaty laugh as he lowered his grip to my hips, bordering on my backside.

I tugged at his hair as he shrugged off his jacket, the fire building in his eyes. I was feeling riled up so I grabbed the hem of my dress and began slowly lifting, feeding off his desire. When he realised what I was doing he stilled and watched me intently; it was the first time he'd properly seen my body. As the dress reached my head I popped it off and flirtily flung it across the room.

I looked down at my naturally tanned skin and felt a bit self conscious; that was until he softly and reverently ran his hands up my rib cage to just under my breasts. I arched my back, pushing them into his capable hands. We continued to kiss deeply as I unclasped my bra, pulling the straps off my arms as they sprung free. I cheekily slungshot it next to my dress and he leant back to take in the view, a low rumble escaped his throat.
"Sweet fucking baby Jesus Rackel, you're driving me balls fucking crazy!" He exclaimed as he buried his head between my breasts, sucking and kissing all the way to my collar bone. I felt a new wave of sensation wash over me.

His teeth grazed my earlobe as he growled into my ear "mia Princepessa"
I was wildly aroused and amused that he'd tried to learn some Italian. I giggled as he pulled me onto his chest, feeling his length growing underneath me.
"Buon lavoro" I congratulated as he smiled at me.

"NEGAN! NEGAN!" Dwight flung the door open as I squealed at the intrusion. I jumped off his lap and tripped over his foot, falling over narrowly missing the corner of the coffee table. I huffed at my clumsiness and looked for my clothes, cursing myself for throwing them so far away!

Negan flung his jacket over to me and I quickly wrapped myself in it.
"This better be fucking good Dwight! What fucking happened to fucking contact through the mother fucking walkies?" The irritation was very apparent in his voice as he crossed his legs over. Dwight held up a walkie
"You mean the one I found outside?" his tone almost sharp, but his posture slumped as Negan gave him an unrelenting stare. Negan finally gave a sigh in defeat, running his hands through his hair irked.

I sat on the couch opposite him, not giving either men eye contact. Negan finally got up and planted a kiss on my forehead
"I'll be back soon Tesoro" I giggled at his mispronunciation despite the situation. He left the room in a whirlwind and I lay on the sofa, taking in his scent.