Twenty Six

"You may now kiss the bride"
I was now Negan's wife and I couldn't be happier! As our lips connected in our first kiss as husband and wife the whole crowd erupted with applause, cheering with the occasional wolf whistle thrown in. He grabbed me by the waist and dipped me, kissing me again. I laughed and tugged at the back of his hair in response.

He smirked "Let's blow this popsicle stand!" He lifted me from the dip as I steadied myself on the unfamiliar heels.
"We've got to go get photos" he grabbed one of the vintage polaroids off a saviour close by and turned the lens's towards us, taking a selfie and handing it over to me. As I shook it, impatient for it to develop I eventually saw a picture of us smiling from ear to ear, cuddled up together, just a look of pure contentment. He kissed my cheek and spoke through his teeth whilst waving to his adoring people.
"I've had enough of sharing you in that sexy dress. I need to fucking bury myself 8 inches in" my skin flushed at his crassness, wondering if anyone had heard him. He grabbed my hand and towed us through the mass of people that surrounded us.
"Fucking move out of the fucking way" he hissed and I giggled at his impatience, noticing that it was feeding into my own sense of yearning.
"A bit antsy are we?" I teased and bit my lip. We had to stop for a second, the crowd being too thick and I clenched my thighs together, trying to calm myself; he didn't miss it
"Are you sure you're not talking about yourself sweetie?"
"Maybe" I admitted and he swatted my arse and chose to bulldoze everyone the rest of the way, people leaping to get out of his path.

We ran up the stairs and through the now abandoned Harem, all the way to our bedroom. Negan took a bunch of the lace from my bodice and was about to pull but I quickly placed my hands over his
"Stop please!" He looked cranky, I bought my hands to his lips and grazed his knuckles with my teeth in attempts at calming him.
"Skye made this dress especially for me. As much as I'd love you to rip a garment off me please don't make it this dress" Negan's face brightened at the mention of her, his eyes sparkling with pride.
"Skye made this?" He now held the lace between his fingers reverently, admiring Skye's handiwork.
"She's growing up soo fast!"

His smile was infectious as I wrapped all of my limbs around his body kissing him like crazy as he decided to now carefully unzip my dress, leaving me in a white thong and silver heels. He broke the kiss and carefully picked up Skye's masterpiece and draped it on the lounge. He then took my hand and lead me straight to a new full length mirror he'd brought in, a very welcome addition to the space.
"Put your hands either side of that mirror" I did as he asked as I felt my heart rate quicken, already soaking from the anticipation. He leaned into me and stared at my reflection, I was totally at his mercy, naked and wanton while he was still fully dressed, the only article of clothing removed being his bow tie
"Listen carefully baby. You're going to watch me fucking screw you brains out. You're not going to tilt your head back and you're not going to close your eyes. Do you understand?" His authoritarian tone doing wonders for me and I nodded enthusiastically, wanting him to be inside me already. He stroked over the top of my thong and felt my lubrication seeping through.
"So wet for me, my dirty girl" he slid my panties to the side and plunged his thumb into me full force. I instinctively threw my head back which earned me a swift slap to the arse and he pulled my hair tilting my head back further so he could make direct eye contact.
"What did I say about looking away from the mirror?" He harshly pulled out his thumb and I mewled in protest.
"I'm sorry Negan, I'll try harder! I promise" I was stuttering, willing to say anything to have him in me again. He let go of my hair and I continued to look forward waiting for his next instruction.

"I want to see all your pleasure, I want to see your eyes blow out when I've fucked you senseless and you beg me to cum. I want to watch your supple perky breasts bounce as you rock yourself back into my large hard as steel cock. I want to watch your whole body shake as I finally let you cum, knowing I'm the only man that has and ever will do that to you." I felt my insides already start to tingle, his words alone almost took me to the brink, I was practically panting; I knew it wouldn't take much more to get me there.

He slowly returned his thumb inside me and I already felt the pre-shuddering begin around him and he chuckled lowly
"You're almost there after just my words? Should I just let you cum before the real fun begins?" He flicked his index finger over my clit once and I moaned, without any embarrassment, unashamed of my neediness for him.
"Please Negan! I want to cum! Please let me cum!" He deliberates for a painful moment and finally accepts my request as he rubbed his fingers over me and I came undone, somehow managing to look at him through the whole process, my mouth forming a massive O.

As my tremors continued, Negan unbuckled his belt and unzipped his fly as I felt his tip at my entrance. He impaled me, his gaze unmoving.
"You're fucking perfect baby, fucking heaven in a pussy right here!" I moaned in response, I hadn't fully recovered from my initial orgasm yet. He grunted in my ear as he performed each punishing thrust. He grabbed my breasts and fondled them as he kept metered, completely in control.
I tried to rile him up with my words, returning the favour "you like fucking me like that Negan? You like owning me like this?" His control slightly faltered at my words and his rhythm changed, and I leaned back into each thrust grinding myself against him.
"I'm gonna cum again, FUCK!" I felt the rise again, feeling extra sensitive down there. He pounded harder than he ever had before, hitting my g-spot with each and every thrust. I tipped over again, cumming hard, squeezing his cock making him explode inside me, filling me to the brim.
"Fuck Rackel, you're like a fucking cock vice!" I laughed at his dirty compliment as I felt completely sated. Negan laid down on the plush rug behind us and tapped next to him.

I hesitated "won't people be looking for us? It is our wedding" he tapped on the rug again and raised his eyebrow at me
"We will baby, I'm just not ready to share you with anyone yet" I couldn't resist as I laid down next to him  cuddling into him as I ran my finger up and down his lapel.
"I'm glad you didn't destroy Skye's handiwork"
he kissed the top of my head "I still can't believe she made it! I'm seeing her grow up into a beautiful talented young woman, it just blows my mind! I just wish her mother was alive to see it."

And then it dawned on me, feeling silly for not seeing it before
"You are Skye's father aren't you?"
He kissed me and simply nodded, and the cotton wool treatment of her made all the more sense. I recalled the story Skye had only just told me: the three of them being really close, them having to move away all of a sudden, her 'father' abandoning her.
"Skye doesn't know" I stated, she would've told me
if she did. He shook his head, shame tinting his dark brown eyes.
"I promised her Mum I wouldn't tell. Skye's always been a gentle soul, the fucking fact that we cheated, especially behind Lucille's back would crush her" I shook my head, feeling like he wasn't giving her enough credit
"I don't believe it would Negan. I think she's a lot stronger than you think; she could hold her own if you gave her the chance. When we have a baby I want to make sure it's tough and can thrive in this world!"
He placed his hand on my abdomen and kissed my forehead
"Soon"
"Soon" I cooed in agreement, the idea of it giving me butterflies.

CRACK!
"FUUUCCCKKKKK! ARGHHHHHH"

The music and sounds of celebration quickly turn into explosions, screams and gunfire. Negan cages himself around me, protecting me.

"What's going on Negan?"