• fifty six

It was his fault really,
she had run out of things to dream.

INTENSE MOTIVATION

INTENSE MOTIVATION

James pulled on his friends' semi-conscious bodies, taking turns with dragging and levitating them to the Gryffindor common room under the invisibility cloak. He had to make three trips from the hidden hallway to the Gryffindor Tower to get all six of friends in safe ground. Once hidden from Filch's always suspecting eye, he debated on leaving their inebriated figures on the sofas around the red and gold room but decided against it, taking another three trips to get them all to the dormitory.

"Oh, but you wanted to try the space cakes, huh," he whispered in a reprimanding manner as he carelessly pulled Peter, Sirius and Remus up the stairs. He then returned to the common room to throw Ivy and Catherine over his shoulder. "And you wanted to do several rounds of shots, didn't you?"

For his last trip he carried Alexis up the stairs in bridal style, much more carefully than he did the rest. He chuckled at her passed out state, "oh, I can't wait to see your face when I tell you everything you did tonight."

The music festival had been a success, the intoxicated state of the lump of bodies resting in Peter's bed served as proof for that. James had carelessly tossed them as far from his bed as possible to avoid waking up to puke and odd smells. As astonishing as it may sound, he'd been the only one to show some sort of self-restraint that night, so he went to bed pleased to know that he'd be able to exploit their hangovers the next day. Of course, he'd laid Alexis down on his bed to sleep with her, marking the perfect ending for an amusing and eventful night. He sighed contently, resting his head in the crook of her neck, praying that she wouldn't get sick in the middle of the night.

The dishevelled and groggy appearance of the six students begrudgingly sitting at the Gryffindor table while a very cheerful James Potter ate his breakfast cereal was wordlessly comical. The messy bed-hair and astounding bags beneath their eyes gave them an uncanny resemblance to zombies, which many students around the Great Hall seemed to find amusing.

"And then Peter made out with the stripper," James commented with a teasing smile before taking another spoonful of cereal, watching with delight as Peter slammed his head against the table. "Oh, and you two," he pointed at Remus and Catherine with his spoon, "on Merlin's beard, I almost rented you two a hotel room." The couple's complexion turned a deep pink color which only got worse once James decided to elaborate. "You had sex in a public restroom, by the way."

"Why am I so bruised?" Ivy questioned as she inspected the purple blotches decorating several parts of her skin.

"You and Sirius joined a mosh pit," James informed her with a mouthful.

"I thought I'd been in a bloody fight," a fuddled and slightly moody Sirius expressed, briefly glancing at his bruised knuckles.