Arquitecture

Just like he said, another two weeks had passed, meaning today was three of November, a saturday.

During that time you hadn't seen Law at all! No matter how much you tried to meet him between breaks in his busy schedule you just couldn't find him. You even asked the teachers, including Chopper, of his whereabouts. They had said he skipped some days... It was like he simply vanished in thin air....

You felt disappointed to the point of crying, but you didn't. Today was precisely the end of the date, if he didn't appear today then you knew it a sign he had probably given up on you. The thought creeped in the back of your mind. You tried not to let it overcome as you distracted yourself with projects.

One in particular had your utmost attention these past two weeks, the body painting project. You had completly forgotten about it until now. The subscription and dispatch of its sketches and photos was due to the end of the next week on friday and you had yet to finish the details, plus much worse finding a model and actually painting it!

Despite knowing you would probably not even be in the podium you wanted to at least try and give your best! Gadering every sketch you had made up until now, you skipped the grand halloween party at your university and came up with a brilliant sketch for a full and detailed green sea monster, inspired in your all time favourite remake: "Shape of Water".

The concept and design for a female version of the monster took you straight 48 hours of hard work with no time to sleep! Needless to say you felt like trash the day after and still a little tired this morning.

You let yourself rest a bit more this morning, planning to go buy the paintings and find a model this afternoon. Hopefully Nami would be your model since she's very open minded about exposing her body and would do almost anything for money... Plus it would be easier to work with someone you already knew and could count as a non quitter.

Fortunately or unfortunately, you fell asleep on the couch for god know how long and only woke up to the frantic sound of the doorbell.

"I'm coming!" - You yelled nearly falling from the sofa.

You walked to the door, not caring how you looked, lazily wiping the drool off your mouth.

"What?!" - You slammed the door open only to be faced with the bigest rose bouquet and the hadsome man you loved.

"Good morning my lady, beatiful as always I see." - He tried containing his smirk but you knew he just wanted to laugh at your lion mase hair, worned saggy pijamas and puffy face.

You stared at him for a moment, deciding what to respond, earning a worried glance from him.

"About time you came!" - You snapped the bouquet off his hands walking inside the house to put them in water.

He followed right after you closing the door behind him, he walked to the livingroom and looked around examining your sketches while waiting.

"I hope you didn't just come here to give me some flowers." - You went straight to the point when you entered the room resting the jar with the bouquet on a small table in the centre of the room between the sofa and the television.

"No, I did not." - He smiled at your impatient state but soon turned to a serious tone - "Go dress up, I have something to show you."

You did as he said and went to your room, not bothering to look good or anything, simply brushing your hair and putting on some jeans, converse and random sweater.

Along the ride none of you spoke a word, making the air tense. You quickly arrived at modern neighboorhood and stopped in front of a three storey white house with glass walls, a giant garden all around, a private garage, a pool in the back and a games room as the basement.

You couldn't feel more out of place. Gaping, you got out of the car and stood in front of the gates, waiting for Law to open them. Instead he gave the remote to you...

You clicked to open them, still not knowing what to say to him. You waited for them to open fully and then stepped in.

The house was even more beautiful on the inside, you couldn't close your mouth no matter how many times you heard Law say the usual "You'll catch a fly" joke.

You explored both the first and the underground floor, leaving you the second floor. You signaled Law you wanted to go up and he nodded, following right after you.

On this floor there were only three bedrooms, each one with a private bathroom. On the last room, Law took the lead, opening the door for you...

"Do you like it?" - He asked as you looked around the large room.

It had a king sized bed with a large carpet beneath it and two small tables one one each side, and a wardrobe covering entirely the wall opposite to the bed. Your dream room...

"I... I love it!" - You smiled turning to his smiling self.

"Good, 'cause this will be where we'll live from now on, together..." - He hugged you from the back as you looked at him stunned - "These past four weeks I've been thinking about how we could be together without my parents meddling in, so I managed to convince them that I'd never quit my dream as a surgeon and that you had been my inspiration all along. They let me look for a good house, move out, decore it... prepare it for you... Just so you could... If you wanted to... I mean- What I wanted to say is..."

You wiped your teary eyes, giggling from the sight of a cute and insecure Law trying to ask you...

"Damn it!" - His blush grew bigger as he struggled to say it - "(Y/N) would you p-please move in w-with m-me?..."

"YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!" - You yelled jumping into his lap and kissing his face all over.

You wrapped your legs around his waist and arms around his neck. Law pulled you closer with one hand as he cupped your cheek with the other, deepening the long awaited kiss.

"H-H-How?" - You asked when you finally broke apart to breathe.

"A contract." - He desperatly kissed you again leaving you breathless once more.

"Tell me-Hmm... Ah... More. Hmm!" - He didn't let you talk with all the kisses so you turned your face to the side - "Tell me or no more kisses for you Mr!"

He pouted a little but did as asked.

"I signed a contract saying I'd work in their hospital permanently as soon as I finished college." - He noticed your hard expression and caressed your cheek - "I would be working for them after graduation anyway, they just wanted me to prove my word by securing my position with a contract. It's always been my dream to work there, it won't change a thing!"

Your expression softened as you understood what he ment. You hugged him closer cuddling into his embrace.

"I've missed you so much these past four weeks!"

"Was I worth the wait?" - He smirked leaning down on the bed with you beneath him.

"Definitely!"

A/N:

Helloooo! :) 

I hope you liked this chapter and I wanted to hear your theories on what it's going to happen, after all when life gives you lemons, there's always a catch ;)

Hot chapter next! ;)

(I actually drew the pic on top, it's not finished or perfect but I'm still proud *^*)

BYEEE! <3