Creations (Bonus/Epilogue)

Five years have passed ever since your return to your country, your home, but most importantly to the arms of your lover.

Coming back from your little 'vacation' wan't easy and you honestly didn't expect it to be, as you were prepared to redeem yourself. Both your friends and boyfriend's family were angry, but mostly disappointed you had gone away without a single word.

As days passed they forgave and soon everything went back to normal... or as close as it could be.

Working for R.A.C. while studying wasn't easy, but thankfully it got better on your third and last grade of college.

Your last year consisted of creating a final project throughout the whole year, giving you more time to breathe and work on your concept art.

Your journey wasn't easy but you managed to graduate the year after Law did, both times being celebrated with a crazy party thrown by your insane friends.

So now that you were done with college you worked at R.A.C. full time while Law officially worked as a surgeon on his parent's hospital.

But those weren't the only things that had chanegd in your life...

Bepo got a girlfriend!

To be more precise, she got him.

After completing his first year Bepo was a full adult and like any male, dog or not, he was desperate to lose his v card, but in the end he somehow always got picky when it came to who his partner was, until he met Bella.

Bella was just like Bepo, white curly fur, slight overweigh, cuddly and bubbly. Everyone thought they were twins or siblings separated at birth and sometimes even you couldn't tell who was who.

Thankfully you came up with a solution: Bella would wear a red ribbon on top of her head while Bepo would wear a blue tie around his neck as his new colar.

The two looked so adorable Ms. Trafalgar bought them wedding outfits online so she could marry them.

You absolutely loved the idea and supported it while Law and his father didn't... and now you wished you had listened to him because everyone who knew of your married dogs made fun of you for not being married before your dogs...

Despite the comments you and Law decided not to rush into anything and simply live your lives like before, when the time came for something to happen then it would happen.

And that was another argumente Ms. Trafalgar used against you almost every time she came to visit. She was the only one still mad at you for going overseas, but you understood.

In a private conversation where she confronted you openly about it she revealed it killed her inside watching his sons o hurt and 'miserable', so she gave you an ultimatum: either leave for once and never come back or stay permanently.

Or course you chose the last option but despite the obvious growth in your relationship with Law, she still wouldn't live it down...

"Not until tomorrow..." – You smirked at your own thoughts.

"Did you say something?" – Law turned towards you with a shaving cream in his hand.

"Oh no, sorry honey. Just thinking to myself." – You smiled at your caring lover and watched him focus back on his selective choice, reading the information on the back of the bottle.