Blue: Female Wisdom

After running away with the girls Koala concluded she couldn't stay otherwise she'd either end up meeting Dragon or stay hidden for the rest of the exposition, so she called Sabo with her cellphone and told him she was feeling sick and had to return home.

Of course, you and the others didn't feel good about leaving her alone so you all went on an only girls night out. On the way out you saw and invited Kaya, Perona and Hancock to come with you since you'd no longer see them until January.

The girls night out was the best idea anyone could have! You went to so many places, from various karaoke bars to a male strip club, where Koala received a special dance from the main stripper, and in the end you almost passed out from too much alcohol, but you still managed to get to Nami's house as you had yet to participate in the final challenge...

The truth or dare game!

"Get ready girls, I'm not going easy on you just because we're friends!" – Nami slammed another empty bear on the table as you all took your seats around her kitchen's table.

"We didn't expect any less from you Nami!" – Koala responded with a wide toothy grin on her face.

"Let's start!" – Perona said excited.

As the night went on your drunk self didn't feel the vibrations from your phone or care to see what that bright light from your phone was right away. You were too focused on the game, or what was left of it... but how could you not when everyone was nearly naked and had confessed their deepest secrets?

"Zoro is such a moss head!" – Nami let her head fall on the table in disappointment – "He never notices any of my hints!"

"At least he doesn't trade you for food!" – Hancock was the type of drunk to cry non stop.

"No, he doesn't..." – Nami started tearing up too – "H-He trades me for booooooooze!"

The two hugged each other while crying.

"Men are so cruel... so perverted... so stupid..." – Robin cleaned a few tear drops but kept her lady like posture – "And to think we're from the same species... How embarrassing!"

"I wish Usopp grew some balls to ask me out!" – Kaya joined in on they crying and hugged Perona beside her.

"K-Kaya, g-girls... P-Please don't c-cry... you're gonna m-make me-" – She didn't even get to finish her sentence she was overwhelmed – "Why? W-Why? Why did you girls have t-to be s-such great f-friends?! Now I'll feel bad for trying to get r-rid of (Y-Y/N) and Ms Hancock! P-Please forgive m-me! I don't wanna part from you girls!"

"I wish Law would look at me the way he looks at Bepo!" – You couldn't control your emotions anymore.

"I wish Sabo would stop wearing those s-stupid superman b-boxers!" – Koala hugged you and you returned it – "H-He thinks they're sexy but they're really not! It turns me off!"

"I-I-I don't wanna like boys anymore!" – Nami blurted out breaking the hug with Hancock – "I wanna like g-girls! Girls with big boobs!" – She suddenly put her head against Hancocks chest and cried in a hug.

"M-Me too!" – Hancock hugged Nami back deepening the hug.

The next day you woke up with a strong head ache, still hugging Koala, and puffy red eyes. From the looks of it everyone had cried to sleep on the ground last night.

Looking around you saw your shirt and jeans near the door, you walked closer to get them and once you finally had them you got dressed but noticed something was off.