Meaning of colors: Green of hope

Odd would be a good word to describe how you felt at the moment... maybe even speechless... or surprised? happy? angry, confused, annoyed... like you had just been bitch-slapped in the face, by the universe.

Yup, that pretty much sumed it all up.

Seriously, what were you supposed to think after everything you'd been through? 

At first you thought you had been bullied by Hancock, that she even dared to ruin your important project, but now she was standing right beside you... helping you, again!

Nope, ladies and gentlemen, not just once but twice! Twice everyone!

It was now two times that she had offered herself to help you, as in she wasn't forced to do so... as in the principal had no action whatsoever behind it, as in she was being genuinely nice!... And not the bitch you knew, or thought she was!

If anyone had told you Hancock would help you redesign your sketches and the next day defend you in front of the principal agaisnt accusation of cheating on the competition with professional help from herself, you'd laugh and say that person had better chances at finding a four leaf clover on a football camp than that happening.

But now you felt relieved it had actually happened.

...

After repeating the process of gaining the photos you began drawing the sketches from scratch. Unfrotunatly the many detail and little time didn't help you nor your nerves. But somehow Hancock had shown a little simpathy and helped you drawing other sketches from different perspectives.

You had never seen her draw and now you wish you didn't because she actually had talent! Lots of it! That smart mouth and rude atitude did have a reason! You now comprehended she didn't flatter herself pointlessly, she really was a genius when it came to drawing and for once you were glad you had her on your side. 

Soon you began to relax and drawing more naturally, getting used to her... uncomprehended self... With her help you finished sooner than expected, but on time to deliver and go home on usual schedule.

You had been so happy that night Law got blue balls from you complementing Hacock's talent and showing the pictures you took of her sketches to all your friends, who by the way you forced to sleep at your new home, also delivering the news with Law that you would now be living together. 

You felt on cloud nine for the next three days until monday... The official closing date to deliver the projects for the annual Art Exposure Festival's competition...

Flashback on:

You awoke to the weird sensation of a soft but odd wet fabric rubbing repeatedly agaisnt your cheek, but were too lazy to open your eyes.

"Law, stop it..." - You lazily buried your head deeper into your pillow rolling onto your stomach.

The feeling stopped for a moment but quickly returned as you finished turning, this time on your ear, tickling you awake.

"S-Seriously! St-top it L-Law! I-It tic-ckles!" - You giggled trying to hide from your attacker.

"I thing you got it wrong sweatheart, that's not the cheek I'd lick."

The smooth manly voice of your partner made you open your eyes in confusion and turn towards whoever stood beside you in his place.

Your eyes scanned a white small figure but could not tell who it was from the blur and sleep diziness. Your hands came up to your eyes and rubbed them as you yawned like a graceful duck, only to be met with the most cute being on earth...