Our Canvas

The sun shone bright outside, leaking through the slighly open vertical blinds forcing you to cover yourself completely and turning to opposite side.

You felt warm wet kisses lining up from your back to your neck. You giggled knowing who it was, letting him roll you over so you would face him, still with your eyes closed, and continue with the kisses down the valley of your chest.

He kissed your left breast in a small circle around your nipple, never touching it, he did the same to your other breast before continuing his way down to your hips. 

His fingers caressing the line of your external lips made you shudder in anticipation as he slowly entered and gently caressed your internal ones, before going to your core incerting one finger.

"Still not wet enough." - He huffed but then smirked with an idea.

He blew some air into your core and clit watching you squirm in pleasure. His smirk grew as he thought how much he loved the effect he had on your body. He felt himself getting hotter as he imagined every possible scenario...

But first he would have to wake you up and he knew just how...

He let your legs rest on the mattress as he climbed up your body, eyeing every inch of you. He finally stopped near your peacefully 'sleeping' face. He pushed your left leg to the side and leaned into your ear.

"(Y/N) if you don't wake up I'll spank you really hard non stop." - However the warning had no effect over you as you perked your bum up fully turning to the side as if challenging him.

He took this opportunity to trap your hands above your head with one hand and slap your butt cheek. You squealed with the sudden pain, but like he promissed he didn't stop. Though his slaps weren't harsh they ended up hurting the nearer they got to your core and the more concentrated on only one spot.

"Awake already?" - You nodded as he switched positions with you standing now above him - "Ride me (Y/N)."

You did as he said, slowly sliding into him.

"Don't torture me (Y/N). We both know who would win in the end". - You pouted with your cheeks turning red as the other ones not wating to admit he was right - "Maybe I should show as a reminder..."

He put his weigh on his feet and torso, quickly entered you with force, making you arch your back but he held you in a trapping embrace as he drove you crazy. As he pounded into you, you burried your face into his neck focusing on the pleasure this man gave you. He also managed to hold you close with one arm and your left breast with his free hand so he could play with your nipple, sucking it hard.

Soon you released together and fell asleep holding each other happily.

Later, you woke up to a pounding and manly moans right above you. Your mouth opened itself letting your trapped moans escape as you hands now held your knees close to your stomach.

Law had been fucking you in your sleep for god knows how long. No wonder that strange wet dream you just had!

He released sooner than you, not letting you finish. He then turned himself up side down so you would face each others genitals and began to work on you.

The pleasure drove you crazy again as you put his member in your wide open mouth. You played, licking, kissing and blowing air on his tip before giving him what he wanted.

You heard him beg to put him in your mouth, stopping his work on you, making you regret it instantly. You quickly put him fully in and tried not to gag as he too got back to work on you.

When he released you let it all fall your face, neck and chest. Law on the other hand cleaned and swallowed you all.

When he turned to his original position you felt his member poke you again.

"Law I can't, I'm too tired!"

"You should have thought of that before seducing me with that face." - He rolled you over so your stomach leaned on the bed and your butt was brushing against his hard member.

He squeazed your breasts lighly not to hurt you as he slowly entered you once more...

"I'll never get tired of being inside you..." - He sighed in pleasure as you moaned his name softly - "I want our lives to be as your paintings, colourfull, beautiful... And the bed to be our canvas."

You giggled at his last sentence but it didn't last long as he burried himself deeply into you, not even giving you enough time form his name right. 

As the pleasure increased your legs parted even more, if that was possible. His length bigger and harder, deeper each time he went in.

You both felt the climax nearing. You put your hands against the support of your bed and his hands left your breasts to grip tight around your butt cheeks lifting them slightly and giving him more access to your core.

When it finally arrived, you heard a snap near one of the edges of the bed along with your loud moans getting lower and lower, along with the sound of skins slapping against each other.

"I think... I think we broke the bed..." - You said breathless remembering this had only been the third time you had sex on this luxurious bed.

"Doesn't matter... We would... end up breaking it... anyways..."